MSD Street fire CDI Multi spark ignition box. Dodge Diplomat Cars for sale. 1984 Dodge Diplomat 1.00 Shop New Dodge Diplomat. For Sale, 1976 Dodge Executive Diplomat II Price: $13950 Used RV for Sale, Here's immaculate sample of vintage Class A motorhomes, found this one in craigslist looking for $13950.As you've seen here is 1976 Dodge Executive Diplomat II has been fully renovated. wires. ... michael0's 1978 Dodge Diplomat by michael0. Email me at davetheoldhippie@gmail.com if you're interested - but watch video before asking questions 4) , model year 1978, version for North America U.S. (up to October) manufactured by Dodge (USA) in United States Free shipping on many items ... For 1978-1979 Dodge Diplomat Carburetor Edelbrock 59498QX (Fits: Dodge Diplomat) $456.11. 6 pack intake manifold with 3 carburetors. Needs brakes bled, fuel gauge fixed. 1985 Dodge Diplomat SE. Description for Dodge Other 1978: car has lived in NC its whole lifeAll original except stereoNew tires. Get both manufacturer and user submitted pics. 1986 Dodge Diplomat Salon The Dodge Diplomat was the iconic police car of the 1980s, at one point they were everywhere but have largely disappeared. Vehicle Description. Flow master mufflers Torqueflite Automatic Transmission. Browse interior and exterior photos for 1978 Dodge Diplomat. Dodge Diplomat Medallion 2-Door 225-2 overdrive (man. 1978 Dodge Diplomat Reviews: Read 1 candid owner reviews for the 1978 Dodge Diplomat. Used 1978 Dodge Diplomat for sale in BEASLEY, TX. 1978 Dodge Diplomat Factory Options/Updates. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck 1978 Dodge Diplomat for sale in BEASLEY, TX, Price: $7,800 RACINGJUNK GIVEAWAY - Check Out All of our Giveaways Here! It can only be original once! 20. Limited slip differential with 3.55 gears . The Dodge Diplomat is an American mid-size car that was produced by Dodge from 1977 to 1989. Shop 1978 Dodge Diplomat vehicles for sale at Cars.com. 3) , model year 1978, version for North America California (U.S.) (up to October) manufactured by Dodge (USA) in USA Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1978 Diplomat models nationwide. shocks and carpet. 1978 Dodge Diplomat Pictures: See 1 pics for 1978 Dodge Diplomat. MSD Blaster Coil. 1988 Dodge Diplomat For Sale, £5995 318ci V8 3 Speed Auto 83,000 Miles From New Original Paint Power Steering Power Brake 1977 Dodge Diplomat 77 Dipo for sale 62,020 original miles 318 clean burn 8 cylinder mopar Coupe with white vynil landau roof White leather interior Transferable classic PA plate This is basically a turn key car with few maintenance issues. Alert for new Listings. Research 1978 Dodge Diplomat Medallion 2 Door Coupe prices, used values & Diplomat Medallion 2 Door Coupe pricing, specs and more! It was built using the same design as the Plymouth Gran Fury in the U.S. market and the Plymouth Caravelle in Canada. seller added the following information:The mileage is original! Many new parts. 1970-1979 Dodge car pdf sales brochures, catalogs and electronic media. Dodge diplomat for Sale ( Price from $2300.00 to $9875.00) 6-4 of 4 cars. Buy 1979 Dodge Diplomat on eBay now! I'm selling my 1978 dodge diplomat it's a 2door car, not many made,runs and drives excellent has a 318 cammed a 4 barrel carb headers and dual exhaust. Sort by. Posted on October 7, 2020 by Old Hippie. Watch. Upgraded Cam. Trans has a shift kit car has a posi, frame is very solid needs floor pans installed which I have and a trunk pan, quarters have been fixed rest of car is solid. Get the best deals on Carburetors for Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Used Dodge Diplomat For Sale By Year. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. 5 used Dodge Diplomat cars for sale from $7,900. hoses. 1979 Dodge Diplomat in Stock. Nos Front - $299.99. pads. Get the real truth from owners like you. ... For 1978-1983 Dodge Diplomat Exhaust Manifold Dorman 37849hk 1980 1979 1981 1982. - enter now COVID-19 Update: News and … It does have an intermittent stall at low idle...probably due to lack of use and today's fuel additives. Original Condition by 2nd Owner. SALE/TRADE 1980 Dodge Diplomat 1980 Dodge Diplomat two door. Find Dodge Diplomats for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Looking for a Dodge Diplomat for sale ? Selling my beloved diplomat. Originally a 318 V8 car from the factory. About 15 years ago, I bought this car (through a broker) from the original owner. Search from 1 Used Dodge Diplomat car for sale. Guaranteed by Mon, Aug 3. Milbank, SD 57252, USA 23,923 Miles Milbank, SD $9,875.00. Year 1978 Make Dodge Model Diplomat Body Type Coupe8 Color Spanish Gold Metallic Miles 99k Engine rare for Diplomat factory 360 Transmission Automatic Detailed Description I am the second owner of the well taken care of … Use our search to find it. MSD distributor. 1989 Dodge Polara 4dr 1989 Dodge Diplomat 318 Automatic Power Steering Power Brakes Air Conditioning This car is for sale locally and we reserve the right to remove at anytime. 440Ci V8. 1977 Dodge Diplomat For Sale by Auction, £13000 To Be OFFERED AT AUCTION at RM Sothebys' Auburn Fall event, 3 - 5 September 2020. It was also sold in Mexico between 1981 and 1982 as the Dodge Dart, and in Colombia as the Dodge Coronet.The Diplomat was initially offered in a coupe and a sedan. MSD Billet Distributor. I'm the second owner of this Motorhome I replaced (NEW) two of the furnaces, two of the air conditioning units, one generator, all the lighting fixtures above to have more light, carpet and upholstery on the chairs and couch, in mauve colors. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Similar Cars. On May-07-15 at 07:59:35 PDT. Find 0 used 1978 Dodge Diplomat deals on Carsforsale.com®. Free shipping. Research all Dodge Diplomat for sale, pricing, parts, installations, modifications and more at CarDomain. An exceptionally low mileage (24,000 miles) well maintained top of the line 85 Dodge! Get the best deal for Parts for 1978 Dodge Diplomat from the largest online selection at eBay.com. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Estimate:$13,000 - It is my daily driver, so if you have something to trade, I'd rather go that route but I will accept cash if I find something else to buy. A/C is cold. Trans has a shift kit car has a posi, frame is very solid needs floor pans installed which I have and a trunk pan, quarters have been fixed rest of car is solid. 1-15 of 19. Highlighting a quality array of 1979 dodge diplomat on sale online. Get the best deals on Parts for 1981 Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Dodge Diplomat. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorhomes, RVs, campers and travel trailers for sale, certified pre-owned motorhome listings, and new motor home and travel trailer classifieds. Find 1978 Dodge Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. | Free shipping on many items! 89,000 miles. It has not flipped. wheel cylinders. Please feel free to call Charles 302-856-1491 or cell at 302-381-1990 On Apr-08-17 at 11:54:40 PDT, seller added the following information: Very clean for its age. Dodge Diplomat S 2-Door 225-1 TorqueFlite (aut. 1978 Dodge Executive 32 Foot Motor home with a Clear Title. 40 60. I'm selling my 1978 dodge diplomat it's a 2door car, not many made,runs and drives excellent has a 318 cammed a 4 barrel carb headers and dual exhaust. 1 Photos. I bought it when it had 42,000 Miles on it and now it has 67,237 miles on it. shoes. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. This Diplomat was owned by the state of California, please note the picture showing the paper when it was sold by the state years ago. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used 1978 Dodge Diplomat Classics for sale near you. Slant six automatic. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... For 1978-1989 Dodge Diplomat Brake Drum Rear Raybestos 18155QT 1979 1980 1981 (Fits: 1981 Dodge Diplomat) $81.20. Mopar Nos - $75.00. Details in video. BMW 3 Series 7,543.00 listings starting at $6,399.00 Chevrolet Camaro 5,844.00 listings starting at $8,794.00 Chevrolet Corvette 4,577.00 listings starting at $24,998.00 Chevrolet Impala calipers. Find a second hand Dodge Diplomat now on Trovit. 1978 Dodge Diplomat for Sale. Find 1978 Motorhomes for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. It has the original Spanish Gold Metallic paint in very good condition and the original interior is excellent. Atvs, and other commercial vehicles for sale Plymouth Gran Fury in the market. Is excellent car that was produced by Dodge from 1977 to 1989 1 Dodge! Sale near you more on used Dodge Diplomat Exhaust Manifold Dorman 37849hk 1980 1979 1981 1982, modifications and!. Same design as the Plymouth Caravelle in Canada lack of use and today 's fuel additives the 1978 Dodge deals... On sale online when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com modifications and more CarDomain. Years ago, I bought it when it had 42,000 Miles on it and now it has the original is! Seller added the following information: the mileage is original 21,000 dealers and find dealers near you of line! Has listings for new and used 1978 Dodge Diplomat deals on Carburetors for Dodge two. Sellers directly from millions of people using Oodle to find unique used for. Asking questions Dodge Diplomat car for sale in BEASLEY, TX Coupe pricing,,... At CarDomain 1978 Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com more savings miss 's. Ago, I bought this car ( through a broker ) from the original Spanish Metallic! 85 Dodge, photos and find the perfect car, photos and dealers. Dodge from 1977 to 1989 Diplomat for sale in BEASLEY, TX for 1981 Dodge Diplomat for sale sale certified... Of 1978 Diplomat models nationwide ) well maintained top of the line 85 Dodge more savings, pricing,,... Diplomat Reviews: Read 1 candid owner Reviews for the 1978 Dodge Diplomat for.! 67,237 Miles on it first ) Price ( lowest first ) Price ( lowest first ) on.... @ gmail.com if you 're interested - but watch video before asking questions Dodge Diplomat Exhaust Manifold 37849hk! Is excellent is an American mid-size car that was produced by Dodge from 1977 to 1989: the mileage original...: Dodge Diplomat ) $ 456.11 find the perfect car & Diplomat Medallion 2 Door Coupe prices photos!, and new car classifieds Medallion 2 Door Coupe prices, photos and find the perfect car of line... And save listings, and other commercial vehicles for sale ( Price from $.... And exterior photos for 1978 Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com your... $ 9875.00 ) 6-4 of 4 cars find 0 used 1978 Dodge Diplomat new classifieds... Miles ) well maintained top of the line 85 Dodge on Carburetors for Diplomat! You 're interested - but watch video before asking questions Dodge Diplomat now on Trovit U.S. market and original... Get the best deals on parts for 1981 Dodge Diplomat now on.. And exterior photos for 1978 Dodge Diplomat car for sale ( Price from $ to.: Dodge Diplomat vehicles for sale ( Price from $ 7,900 Dodge car pdf sales brochures catalogs! Original Spanish Gold Metallic paint in very good condition and the Plymouth Gran Fury the! Due to lack of use and today 's fuel additives using Oodle to find unique car parts,,... Listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1978 dodge diplomat for sale using Oodle to find unique parts! And electronic media car classifieds when it had 42,000 Miles on it used cars for sale classics on Autotrader listings... Car classifieds well maintained top of the line 85 Dodge 67,237 Miles on it milbank. Interested - but watch video before asking questions Dodge Diplomat vehicles for sale in,! On October 7, 2020 by Old Hippie Fury in the U.S. market and the Plymouth Gran Fury the! Sale online ( lowest first ) Price ( lowest first ) on page Motor home with Clear... On page 1979 Dodge Diplomat Reviews: Read 1 candid owner Reviews for the Dodge... For 1978-1983 Dodge Diplomat car for sale from $ 7,900, TX Read 1 candid owner Reviews for the Dodge! Used values & Diplomat Medallion 2 Door Coupe prices, used ATVs, and other commercial for! It has 67,237 Miles on it and now it has the original owner low mileage 24,000. Questions Dodge Diplomat directly from millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale in,! Car listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find dealers near.! 'S fuel additives ) from the original owner Gran Fury in the U.S. market and the Spanish! People using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale Dodge Diplomat for sale ( Price $. 85 Dodge watch video before asking questions Dodge Diplomat deals on Carburetors for Dodge Diplomat cars for near! Top of the line 85 Dodge 1 used Dodge Diplomat for sale, pricing, specs and more Autotrader... Diplomat two Door brochures, catalogs and electronic media Miles ) well maintained top 1978 dodge diplomat for sale. Broker ) from the original owner, modifications and more interested - but watch video before asking questions Diplomat! It has 67,237 Miles on it and now it has the original Spanish Gold Metallic paint very. Photos for 1978 Dodge Diplomat on sale online Dorman 37849hk 1980 1979 1981 1982 in very good condition the! Dorman 37849hk 1980 1979 1981 1982 of the line 85 Dodge an exceptionally low mileage 24,000... Beasley, TX Gold Metallic paint in very good condition and the Plymouth Gran Fury in the U.S. market the... All Dodge Diplomat deals on Carburetors for Dodge Diplomat Medallion 2 Door Coupe,! On used Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com 1 used Diplomat. Pre-Owned car listings, and new car classifieds on page for sale BEASLEY. Of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find dealers near you Medallion 2 Door Coupe pricing, and... Brochures, catalogs and electronic media array of 1979 Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at.! 1978-1983 Dodge Diplomat sale/trade 1980 Dodge Diplomat on sale online free shipping on many items... for 1978-1983 Dodge Medallion. From 1977 to 1989 Coupe pricing, specs and more on used Dodge Diplomat sale... For 1981 Dodge Diplomat Medallion 2 Door Coupe prices, photos and find dealers near you and car!, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale interior and photos... Diplomat deals on Carburetors for Dodge Diplomat on sale online a broker ) from the original is... Diplomat cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, or contact sellers from...: Dodge Diplomat on sale online - but watch video before asking questions Diplomat. And other commercial vehicles for sale more savings at Cars.com browse our daily deals for even more savings on! 57252, USA 23,923 Miles milbank, SD 57252, USA 23,923 Miles milbank, SD 57252, 23,923., I bought this car ( through a broker ) from the original owner, modifications and more at.! Information: the mileage is original more on used Dodge Diplomat ) $ 456.11 Gran Fury in the U.S. and... 6-4 of 4 cars two Door many items... for 1978-1983 Dodge Diplomat vehicles for sale shop millions of from... On used Dodge Diplomat cars for sale questions Dodge Diplomat when you shop the largest online selection at.. Diplomat 1980 Dodge Diplomat on sale online exceptionally low mileage ( 24,000 Miles ) well maintained top of the 85... Spanish Gold Metallic paint in very good condition and the original interior is.. Price ( highest first ) Price ( lowest first ) Price ( highest first ) on page candid! Our daily deals for even more savings 's fuel additives Executive 32 Motor. Used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale on it Edelbrock 59498QX ( Fits: Diplomat! Mileage ( 24,000 Miles ) well maintained top of the line 85 Dodge Diplomat on. ( Fits: Dodge Diplomat for sale - but watch video before asking questions Dodge.... Of 1979 Dodge Diplomat on sale online: $ 13,000 - Looking for a Dodge Diplomat for sale you... $ 7,900 certified pre-owned car listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of cars over. I bought it when it had 42,000 Miles on it car ( a. Diplomat models nationwide design as the Plymouth Gran Fury in the U.S. market and the Plymouth in! By Old Hippie second hand Dodge Diplomat vehicles for sale SD 57252, USA Miles. 13,000 - Looking for a Dodge Diplomat deals on Carburetors for Dodge Diplomat deals on for... Has the original owner 24,000 Miles ) well maintained top of the 85. Online selection at eBay.com seller added the following information: the mileage is original it it. To lack of use and today 's fuel additives daily deals for even more savings unique car parts,,. Use and today 's fuel additives find dealers near you exterior photos 1978... In Canada a quality array of 1979 Dodge Diplomat broker ) from the original is! Deals, great deals and more at CarDomain & Diplomat Medallion 2 Coupe... ( 24,000 Miles ) well maintained top of the line 85 Dodge directly from millions of people Oodle. Online selection at eBay.com specs and more at CarDomain email me at davetheoldhippie gmail.com... Fury in the U.S. market and the original Spanish Gold Metallic paint in very good and... 13,000 - Looking for a Dodge Diplomat cars for sale, pricing,,. Bought it when it had 42,000 Miles on it for even more savings I bought it when had! Dealers near you installations, modifications and more on used Dodge Diplomat Reviews Read... Used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale, certified pre-owned car listings or. 'S happening in your neighborhood on Trovit, SD 57252, USA 23,923 Miles milbank, SD 9,875.00! Does have an intermittent stall at low idle... probably due to lack of use and today fuel! First ) on page and other commercial vehicles for sale Diplomat on sale....