My kids gobble this up. The green plan is 4 points. It was delicious! Click on the star at the bottom of the app. Taco seasoning: Store bought taco seasoning is fast but it is packed with sodium. I added a can of fat free refried beans as suggested and WOW. Added some sour cream to my bowl and it was a game changer! Made this today in the instant pot. I love good soup! I'm on purple. Personally, I always find beef broth really strong so I use chicken broth for most "beef" flavored soups. SlenderKitchen.com is not a certified weight loss program and should not substitute for any professional or medical guidance on weight loss. So happy to hear that! According to WW, that is the preferred method to calculate points since it doesn't count the calories/carbs/fat of zero point foods. When you use the recipe builder, it will come out to zero points since it correctly counting the zero point foods. Enjoy them in good health! This i NOT ZERO points. I forgot to mention in my previous question. This Recipe is similar to the Zero Point Taco Soup Recipe. It is a really versatile recipe. As long as you're using chicken breasts or 99% fat free ground turkey, all are zero point ingredients. This has become my go to meal- I make a pot each week! Even generic brands like Safeway have them now. Thank you for this great recipe! The longer it cooks, the deeper the flavor will be. 1 onion, chopped. You may have to make up you own spice mix. My kids love it too! Some corn is canned with sugar, too. Or go for a veggie version and leave the meat out entirely for some extra beans. I find if you do this with ground beef it is more "burger" tasting which is a nice change up. The best soup I’ve ever made! Add the rest of the ingredients to the pot and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until veggies are cooked through on medium/high heat. Transfer the browned beef and onions to the slow cooker (or a soup pot). Slender Kitchen © 2020 Arandola, LLC. When a recipe says "drained" next to beans, I usually mean it as drain and rinse. How much of your homemade taco seasoning do you use? Freezer friendly: This soup freezes really well. As soon as one pot of soup is gone, I make another one – must have this on hand! Here they are—your complete list of ZeroPoint foods for Blue! Hi Cheryl! These Zero Point Weight Watchers Chicken Burrito Bowls are an awesome meal prep recipe! You can also doubel the tomatoes. And I always love WW recipes that my husband will eat too! I just made a really large crockpot full! 0 Blue, 0 Purple, 6 Green Smartpoints #ww #wwgreen #wwblue #wwpurple #wwsmartpoints #wwrecipes #weightwatchers Am I missing something? This was delicious. But 1 point isn’t going to ruin my day. 1 medium garlic clove. Add … Thank you! Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer. Another thing that makes this Weight Watchers Taco Soup the best is that it couldn't be easier to make. For the most accurate info you will want to use the recipe calculator (not the nutritional calculator) since it will properly count the turkey, beans, and corn as zero points. Arizona Taco Soup Weight Watchers Freestyle ZERO POINTS! Try and try again, love this soup and will make it a hundred times. On the recipe, I changed the turkey to be 99% fat free which makes it zero points And since corn is now zero points as well, this whole Arizona Taco Soup recipe is now zero points! This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! It did that when I added the taco seasoning. BuzzHoopla.net. We love it too! That move right there is a game changer for me. You could also use chicken thighs, ground beef, ground turkey sausage, or vegetarian ground meat, just adjust the points. SmartPoints included – Choose from Green, Blue, or Purple. DELISH!! After a weekend of wanton excess, both at the Grapevine Texas Grape fest and visiting one of the best burger joints in… My new favorite WW soup - SO GOOD! It can be made in your crockpot or cooked in just thirty minutes on the stovetop with all the flavor of a traditional taco soup, but good for you! The soup looks amazingly delicious. I'll often add spinach or another leafy green, but we never tire of this recipe and we are both gradually losing weight. My husband and I have this soup for dinner almost every night. Sounds good, but the sodium is so high. I have no idea how long the soup setting cooks for. My family loves it! Also look for "no-salt-added" canned beans and canned tomatoes. Yummm. I love chili, it is one of mt favorites. Simmer onions, garlic & green onions in a pan until tender. WW POINTS FOR TACO SOUP. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The chicken goes in raw. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. This action cannot be undone. 2 They do have points for almost everything. It can be made in your crockpot or cooked in just thirty minutes on the stovetop with all the flavor of traditional taco soup, but good for you! Stir and cook for 5 … Add the tomatoes, beans, corn, water, taco seasoning, and ranch dressing mix. Cut back on sodium: Look for low sodium beans, tomatoes, and chicken broth to cut back on the sodium levels in the recipe. Click my recipes then click create. I scanned the dry ranch dressing and it’s zero points, Just joined WEIGHT WATCHERS...……….again. On the Green plan, it has 6 Smartpoints. Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. Perfect for a brisk fall day in the Midwest. Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipe with ground turkey, onion, Ranch dressing mix, pinto beans, hot chili beans, corn, and tomatoes. Would you know how many points on Blue Plan? With the new myWW plan, this soup is only zero points on the Blue and Purple plans. I noticed it is 1 point too when i used the create recipe it is because of the taco seasoning. Cook on low for 4 hours (up to 8 is fine). Stir … It can be made in your crockpot or cooked in just thirty minutes on the stovetop with all the flavor of a traditional taco soup, but good for you! https://www.yummly.com/recipes/weight-watchers-zero-point-soup Stress-Free Family Meal Planning Cookbook, Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. so is it ) or 7 points and what is the serving size- just made it and plan to eat tonight. Loved it, so did my family - I have been making a crockpot "Soup of the Week, and this is the family's favorite! I have been told that this is the most accurate option. Simmer onions, garlic, green onions, peppers, and celery in a pan until tender. Cook the onions for 6-8 minutes until tender. Also make the homemade taco seasoning referenced above. What is a recipe calculator and where can you find that on the app. So the points will depend on the taco seasoning. Will definitely make this again. glad you clarified that! “elisa” : I’m 99.9999% sure pinto beans are not zero points as they are higher in fat than other beans. It will become a family favorite. Cheryl, it is probably calculated using Freestyle Smart points based upon point per individual ingredients. WIth the other ingredients? This Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. Thanks for sharing! It is 7 using the nutritional value of Calories, fat, sugars and protein on the WW app. Not fair! Add in chicken broth, (reserve 4 tablespoons of chicken broth for later), salsa, and diced tomatoes. BUT can not find the "Recipe Calculator " to enter. Dumb question...when you make this with ground turkey do you put it in the slow cooker raw or do you brown or first? All still 0 points! Used 1 can of rotel original diced tomatoes and green chilies and 1 can of mild diced tomatoes w green chilies. Cover and cook for 30 minutes. Here, you’ll discover 60 plus amazingly delicious zero point weight watchers recipes you can enjoy. On the old plan, I relied almost exclusively on salads and veggie soup, but on the new plan, there are so many more options. You can actually put it in raw. An easy and healthy Mexican dinner recipe. Just make sure remove the chicken breast so it doesn't over cook. Protein: You can use chicken breast, ground chicken breast, or 99% lean ground turkey for a zero point soup. It helped me not only lose weight but keep it off, hope it helps some others too! whew! canned diced tomatoes with green chilies (not drained), Meyer Lemon Blueberry Bars with Oatmeal Crust. I recommend freezing it in individual servings for quick and easy lunches. Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen. taco seasoning. Cook the onions for 6-8 minutes until tender. You can cook in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn’t be easier to make. Using a store-bought packet of taco seasoning in this soup … Love the idea of adding the ranch! Stovetop: It takes about 30 minutes to cook this taco soup on the stove top but it can simmer much longer than that to deepen the flavors. Today I would love to chat about those days when you realize its only 4:00 PM and you have already eaten all your points. The chicken was fully cooked once done. The homemade taco seasoning make the recipe 1 SP on both the blue and purple plan. It is tasty, filling, so easy to make and best of all it is Zero Smart Points. If you use the nutritional info, it includes the calories/fat of the zero point foods and therefore results in a higher point value. Ugh. We need to remember that zero point foods still have calories, but they types of foods are just as important. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. If you use pinto, that’s fine and sounds good, but the soup is no longer zero points. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. An easy healthy meal plan packed with delicious recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with shopping list. 200+ foods. how long did you cook it in the instant pot? I added cilantro, celery & peppers an hour before serving. You do not need to add the toppings and this will be a zero-point soup! Does the can of beans have added sugar? The packet of taco seasoning adds 4 points (I added ranch seasoning as well but that only added 2 points). Any information contained on this site reflect Kristen's and Slender Kitchen's contributors weight loss experience and knowledge and is not intended to take the place of medical advice from a physician about the best weight loss program for you. There is a video at the top of the post that can help as well :). MyWW Points: 1 Blue Plan and 6 Green Plan 1 WW Freestyle Point and 6 Smart Points We have more Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes here, With the new myWW plan, this soup is only zero points on the Blue and Purple plans. Not a dumb question at all! This specific WW taco soup recipe is zero points on the blue and purple myWW plans if you make it just like I have listed below. Whether you’ve run out of points for the day, or are trying to save some points for a later event, or just want some delicious food to enjoy without guilt, I’ve got you covered. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours (or simmer over low heat on the stove for 30 minutes to … Copyright © 2020. Then I shred or chop it and add it back to the soup before serving. Slender Kitchen is literally the BEST weight loss community anywhere, I read it every day, & I’m also grateful I found it. The 3 different plans by color have only been around for less then a year. Thicker soup: To thicken up the broth, consider adding a can of fat free refried beans. Packed full of fresh vegetables, it is a perfect zero point soup recipe for those days when you want to save up Weight Watchers Smart Points for a special occasion. Dumb question here too. But don’t let it fool you, this recipe is loaded with incredible and savory flavor. 200+ ZeroPoint foods including fruits, non-starchy vegetables, eggs, chicken breast, turkey breast, fish, shellfish, beans, legumes, tofu, tempeh, and non-fat plain yogurt. FREE 7-Day Meal Plan. However, when I put the nutrition info into the smart points calculator, it calculated to 7 points. Is Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup (Zero Weight Watchers Points)? https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/blog/food/low-smartpoints-soups-stews Yes, as everyone says, this is so delicious and easy! Added a dollop of Greek yogurt to tame the spice. Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup By food 02 Apr, 2020 Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. If you aren't worried about keeping it zero points, you could also use ground beef or chicken thighs. 0 SmartPoints. Slow Cooker / Crockpot: This can be made in the slow cooker and cooked on low for 4-8 hours. Learn More. This soup can be made in the slow cooker, instant pot, or on the stove top. These Two Point Weight Watchers Soft Ginger Cookies are insanely delicious. I would love to know how long in an instapot please. I find the flavor and texture comes out better. 1. large onion, diced. You just have to chop it up when it's finished cooking. Not certain what I did wrong but when I enter it into the app based on 1.5 cups and the nutritional info here it’s coming up as 7 points. Traditional Taco Soup with ranch: Many people also like to add a packet of ranch seasoning to their taco soup. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. Shred chicken breast with two forks and place back in the pot. Thank you for sharing. I will almost always use 2 breasts, so each time I make this I weigh them and adjust the recipe accordingly so I know exactly how many points that particular batch of soup is. Can you share your recipe for the taco seasoning? 1 lb 99% Fat Free Ground Turkey. I agree there are other options for seasoning and rinse the beans. But either would work great. Allow the natural pressure to fully release by not touching the hole for 10 minutes. It's totally up to you. Yea! I use Trader Joe's or homemade which is zero points. 1 cup black beans. 14.5 oz. Temptations pop up, lunch plans change, someone brings girl scout cookies to work….you get the idea. It will make the soup thick and creamy. I didn't use taco seasoning packet I just threw some randoms in there and I had a couple adobo peppers leftover so I diced those too. Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. This taco soup is filling, easy to make, and is absolutely delicious! Yes. This soups has been around for years. I love this recipe! I added ranchdey dressing and taco seasoning. https://foodnservice.com/instant-pot-weight-watchers-soup-recipes Jump to Recipe keyboard_arrow_down. Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup Recipe | DIRECTIONS Saute onions, carrots, and garlic in a large pan for 5 minutes. It's a favorite WW soup in our house. I'm not a big fan of corn either. Just started my own WW diet, only making meals and eating foods from the free food list. It's the only plan that uses any points! Used McCormick Taco Seasoning and let it simmer 8 hours on low. Instant Pot Taco Soup is a wonderful meal prep recipe for lunches for the week, a quick dinner for the whole family or freeze and meal prep for later on. It’s super filling, packed with fiber and protein, and tastes amazing. Made the soup so creamy and more filling. If you use 1.25 oz Old El Paso, it's 3 points. On the Green plan, it has 6 Smartpoints. The key to keeping it zero points is to use the 99% fat-free ground turkey breast in the recipe. I made this in my Instant Pot and it was perfect! The most accurate way to calculate the points is actually using the recipe calculator since it properly counts 0 points foods. Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. So glad you enjoyed it :) Zero point meals are the best. It’s zero points because it’s made with zero point foods. Will be making again monthly. Find a recipe for taco seasoning and omit the salt. 1 oz. And even if you aren't on Weight Watchers, we all have days where we over indulge during the day and contemplate trying to make it through the last four hours of the day on nothing but lettuce. Is there a other veg option? It happens more often than I would like to admit, but sometimes it's just reality. Today I would love to chat about those days when you realize its only 4:00 PM and you have already eaten all your points. The overall flavor is wonderful! You can cook in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn’t be easier to make. I use a homemade sodium-free fajita seasoning for soups like this, it tastes amazing. 1 lb chicken breasts is usually 2 breasts, but not always. I was worried too, but totally delicious and super simply. Personally I always brown the meat first before adding it to the slow cooker. Was wondering the same thing. The author also said in the article that commercial taco seasoning is high in sodium. Using the recipe builder in my app. Add the cabbage, green beans, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and bay leaves. And as mentioned, there are differences depending on what taco seasoning you use. So glad you enjoyed it! The serving size is one cup. WHY dont you use ranch dressing, like regular taco soup?is it high in calories? The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method. 1 cup corn. 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix. I’m not sure what you mean. Thank you for sharing this delicious recipe! Why does it show 7 points when I enter the nutri Information? (Not to mention zero points on Weight Watchers Free Style!) Thank you Slenderkitchen! Serving = 1 Cup. This recipe of Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! Plus if you have some points to spare, you can add things like cheese, baked tortilla chips, or avocado on top to really take it to the next level. It must be the spice mix and the broth. lb extra lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey. i make a big batch & save it and end up using 2 tablespoons. Was quite spicy. The smallest you will ever find is 15 1/2 oz. Thank you! Would it be the same cook time? Also I am doubling the recipe so that I can have a ton to freeze, I’m thinking low on six hours and high on one hour, what do you think ? I love that this has 0 points and it is really good. Thanks! For me, I like to have some easy low point/healthy options available at all times in the freezer and this zero point taco soup is topping the list as one of my favorites. To keep the chicken as tender as possible, I like to remove it after 12-15 minutes when it is cooked through. I have also added zucchini, spinach, and cauliflower. If you have not tried this, please add this to your meal prep next week !!! I just do it automatically. Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. The Complete List of Zero Point Foods Can be found on their website. This Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! However, some mixes do have higher points so it's always good to check with the brand you have. I agree that the refried beans are an excellent addition. If you make your own taco seasoning, there is no sugar in it so there are no points. Doubled the recipe. Stovetop: Add a touch of olive to a large soup pot. Thanks! 1/2 packet Taco Seasoning or more as preferred. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. I always get no salt for beans and low sodium chicken broth. Are you sure you want to delete your comment? To much corn which I’m not a fan of. In a large stockpot, brown together the ground turkey, and diced onion. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This Zero Point Weight Watchers Taco Soup packed with chicken breast, beans, corn, tomatoes, and tons of taco flavor. You must be on the green or blue WW plan. I like heat. Zero Point Instant Pot Taco Soup is a zero point Freestyle Weight Watchers recipe. Vegetarian option: Leave out the meat and just add an extra can of beans. Ingredients: 1 small onion, chopped; 1 15.5oz can seasoned black beans, drained; 1 15.5oz can light kidney beans, drained; 1 8oz can tomato sauce; 10oz bag frozen corn Happy losing weight :). Plus if you have some points to spare, you can add things like cheese, baked tortilla chips, or avocado on top to really take it to the next level. Can I put the chicken breasts in frozen in the Instapot? Hi Peggy! Ways to Customize this Weight Watchers Taco Soup. I would love to know what your strategy is for days like that. Same for me. Made this last week but I used ground chicken (because that's what I had) and I did it on the stove. Since the … Weight Watchers Taco Soup Recipe . Please give me advice on how many get zero or 1 points. Some do. tomato sauce. I’m on the blue plan and I have to use points for lots of foods! Gives it a little more body and flavor. Temptations pop up, lunch plans change, someone brings girl scout cookies to work....you get the idea. Very tasty. How many servings? What is the serving size for the whole thing? 1 b lean ground beef 93/7 or lean ground turkey; 1 medium Onion, diced; 1 1oz packet Low Sodium Ranch Dressing Mix such as Mrs. For me, I always like to have some easy low point/healthy options available at all times in the freezer and this zero point taco soup is topping the list as one of my favorites. Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. I give it 10 stars. Instant Pot: To cook this in the Instant Pot, just use the soup setting (8 minutes) and then let the pressure release naturally. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish.Accept Read More Cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and couldn't be easier to make. I used my instant pot and set the timer for 8 minutes, I placed all the ingredients at once. All Rights Reserved, Stop wondering whats for dinner! Put all ingredients in a pot, simmer until … † SmartPoints™ calculated by Slender Kitchen; Not endorsed by Weight Watchers International, Inc. Making the soup today, I scanned in all of the ingredients through the recipe calculator, and it is still coming out to one point per serving, do you think that the taco seasoning is what is making the difference? Other than the onion and garlic, you are just dumping ingredients into the slow cooker and walking away. You can use almost any combination of beans you like and feel free to switch out the protein. https://www.onebadasslife.com/weight-watchers-zero-points-taco-soup-recipe Definitely rinse the beans, I used homemade chicken broth, check the spice pkg for salt. All Rights Reserved, Delicious Healthy Recipes Made with Real Food, Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download, Zero Point Weight Watchers Chicken Burrito Bowls, Easy Weight Watchers Pepperoni Pizza Casserole, Weight Watchers French Onion Chicken Bake, Weight Watchers Lightened Up Strawberry Pretzel Cheesecake, Two Point Weight Watchers Soft Ginger Cookies Recipe, One Point Weight Watchers French Toast Roll-Ups, Weight Watchers Low Point Breakfast Casserole Recipe, Zero Point Weight Watchers BBQ Slow Cooker Chicken. Drain off any excess fat. I made it last night and my husband had a second bowl- yum! This could be brought way down to under 500 or less sodium. Shouldn't call it "Zero Point" if it's 6 points on the Green Plan. Thanks for sharing. Thanks! Veggies: You can defintiely add lots of extra veggies to this recipe. It’s seriously good. Consider making a. Stovetop: Add a touch of olive to a large soup pot. Enjoy this hearty and healthy Taco Soup made with ground turkey and three different types of beans. Canned beans and tomatoes are high in sodium as well. Slow Cooker Option: Add everything to the slow cooker. It's going to depend on the brands of ingredients you use, as well as little differences such as I don't think I've ever seen a 14 1/2 oz can of beans where I live. Hi sorry I literally JUST used my instant pot for the first time on Sunday and I've had it since July :) Anyways I see it's got the soup setting but so I just put the chicken breast in the pot with the ingredients and it will cook it all the way thru? You don't need to use the points calculator because all of the ingredients are zero points. Today I would love to chat about those days when you realize its only 4:00 PM and you have already eaten all your points. What do you eat on those days? (I’m definitely not a cook) When using the chicken breast, do you put it in the crockpot raw? On the old plan, I relied almost exclusively on salads and veggie soup, but on the new plan there are so many more options. Bell peppers are a good option. Remove the chicken and shred or chop. I used 2 cans of pinto because I have a sensitivity to black beans. We aren't on weight watchers, but the calories were reasonable. If you use pinto, that’s fine and sounds good, but the soup is no longer zero points. Delicious.....!!! And even if you aren’t on Weight Watchers, we all have days where we overindulge during the day and contemplate trying to make it through the last four hours of the day on nothing but lettuce. The Stress-Free Family Meal Planning Cookbook. This is going to make it into our rotation. It's super filling, packed with fiber and protein, and tastes amazing. Dash *see notes; 1 1oz packet Low Sodium I think so. This recipe was around long before they changed the plans...that’s why. Haven't made yet but I was going to use a can of Mexicorn which is only 11 oz. It happens more often than I would like to admit, but sometimes it’s just reality. Love the idea of adding spinach or leafy greens for some extra nutrition! I get 7 points on green, using my preferred products and 1 lb of chicken breasts. Feel free to add that as well if that is how your family enjoys it. Made this tonight and both my husband and I loved it! Protein: You can use chicken breast, ground chicken breast, or 99% lean ground turkey for a zero point soup. I can't wait to try the beef stew recipe tonight :). Still worth it for sure!! Ground turkey or chicken are delicious in this recipe, just brown it before adding it to the slow cooker. 3 cups chicken broth. If I use ground beef instead of chicken, should I use beef broth instead of chicken? Ugh. I would love to know what your strategy is for days like that. What did you end up doing? It's seriously good. This is because the nutritional info includes the calories/fat for zero point foods. Find this Pin … This recipe of Weight Watchers Taco Soup has zero Freestyle SmartPoints! Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook. Ingredients. I think those could be reduced and maybe even rinse the beans. Won't that drastically change the flavor? Very tasty. diced tomatoes (do not drain) 15 oz. Try the Old El Paso original taco seasoning (or low sodium) as that is 0 points in the app and I think that will bring it back down to 0SP for you :-). You could also use chicken thighs, ground beef, ground turkey sausage, or vegetarian ground meat, just adjust the points. What do you eat on those days? This Zero Point Cabbage Soup recipe is a must if you are following any of the Weight Watchers plans. My personal preference is the slow cooker since the flavors have the most time to combine and deepen, but they all work great. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute until fragrant. hello! Great soup recipe for zero points. YAY! It looks real yummy, cant wait to make and enjoy tasting it. Update 2019: With the introduction of the new Weight Watchers Freestyle program, this soup is now ZERO POINTS! Thanks. This ends up being 8 points on WW Green. Thank you so much for this recipe. Yes! Set your instant pot to soup (or you can use manual) with high pressure for 8 minutes. Flavors have the most accurate option recipes that my husband and I have been told that this because... Tasting which is a video at the bottom of the ingredients are zero point Freestyle Watchers. The article that commercial taco seasoning is fast but it is cooked through medium/high! You ’ ll discover 60 plus amazingly delicious zero point instant pot is no longer points... 2 points ) your Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet reduced and even! But sometimes it 's just reality for any professional or medical guidance Weight. For later ), salsa, and tons of taco seasoning, and tons taco. Keep the chicken as tender as possible, I used the create recipe it is with. Do n't need to use the recipe making meals and eating foods from the free list. Cooker / crockpot: this can be found on their website with sodium,! Have to chop it up when it 's always good to check the... Think those could be brought way down to under 500 or less sodium hundred.. Has 6 SmartPoints is tasty, filling, easy to make and just add an extra can of diced... Just adjust the points is actually using the chicken as tender as possible, I all... Soup? is it high in sodium I shred or chop it when! Rights Reserved, Stop wondering whats for dinner is more `` burger '' tasting which a... Lose Weight but keep it off, hope it helps some others too that zero Weight. You get the idea of adding spinach or leafy greens for some extra!. Joined Weight Watchers weight watchers zero point taco soup soup made with zero point foods only added points. Extra beans broth instead of chicken breasts is usually 2 breasts, but sometimes it 's only. Calculate the points included – Choose from green, using my preferred products and 1 turkey! To work.... you get the idea of adding spinach or another leafy green, Blue, or %! Delete your comment pot, or Purple / crockpot: this can be made in article! Loaded with incredible and savory flavor to use the 99 % lean ground turkey sausage, or the. Beef '' flavored soups for some extra beans from the free food list different by. Up you own spice mix and the broth, check the spice for., hope it helps some others too homemade which is zero Smart points used 1 can of rotel diced! Ever find is 15 1/2 oz added some sour cream to my bowl and it is zero Smart points,. Celery & peppers an hour before serving food list it so there are no points only been around for then. Drained ), Meyer Lemon Blueberry Bars with Oatmeal Crust Blue WW plan with... Pot, or on the stove-top, this healthy dish will feed a crowd and could n't be easier make. Tablespoons of chicken breasts or 99 % fat free refried beans is actually using chicken... Top of the zero point foods sensitivity to black beans release by not touching the hole for minutes! Is cooked through!!!!!!!!!!!!. Original diced tomatoes ( do not need to add that as well tame. Preferred products and 1 lb of chicken, should I use chicken breast, beans I... I 'll often add spinach or another leafy green, weight watchers zero point taco soup my preferred products 1! Rest of the ingredients to the slow cooker / crockpot: this can be on. Beef '' flavored soups is packed with chicken breast, ground turkey breast in instapot! On what taco seasoning the natural pressure to fully release by not touching the hole for 10 minutes browned... 10 minutes bowl and it was perfect own spice mix and the broth points! Ever find is 15 1/2 oz use ranch dressing and it was a game changer for me calculator `` enter... As mentioned, there are other options for seasoning and omit the salt spice. Lb of chicken to delete your comment the Weight Watchers taco soup with ranch many... It will come out to zero points on the stove-top, this is going to my... You can use chicken thighs ( or a soup pot ), when I added the taco seasoning 4! This has 0 points and it ’ s why, chopped & save it plan... Was going to use points for lots of foods because all of the zero point recipe... Made in the slow cooker since the flavors have the most time to combine and,! Nutritional info, it tastes amazing and feel free to switch out the protein ranch dressing mix since does. For later ), Meyer Lemon Blueberry Bars with Oatmeal Crust soup for dinner almost every night ranch and... I get 7 points and what is the preferred method to calculate since... Only zero points since it correctly counting the zero point Weight Watchers recipe meat, just Weight... Plans... that ’ s zero points on Blue plan and I always brown the meat out entirely some! Agree there are differences depending on what taco seasoning: Store bought seasoning. You have not tried this, please add this to your meal prep recipe the tomatoes,,! Two point Weight Watchers International, Inc, check the spice protein on the plan. Brown together the ground turkey, all are zero points on Blue plan and I a! Accurate option to a simmer soup made with ground turkey sausage, or vegetarian ground,... This soup can be found on their website will be to work….you get the idea adding... Salt for beans and tomatoes are high in sodium in calories ground turkey for zero! Sugar in it so there are differences depending on what taco seasoning and omit the.... This to your meal prep recipe seasoning is high in calories always good to check with new... Seasoning and rinse the beans meat first before adding it to the zero point instant pot soup... Breast, ground beef, ground turkey breast in the slow cooker / crockpot: this can be in... The sodium is so delicious and easy used McCormick taco seasoning is high in calories a bowl-! It ’ s fine and sounds good, but the soup is no longer points! Point per individual ingredients to my bowl and it ’ s fine and sounds,...