But totally forgot! Use the ratios in the recipe box below to make just … You can put it into dishes with your favorite prepped vegetables like carrots, celery, peppers, and more. Because other than this homemade greek yogurt ranch dressing being ridiculously easy to make, it also tastes SO much better than store bought Ranch, you can customize the seasonings to your liking (my favorite thing about cooking), and it’s healthier!. I am not a fan of all the sugar in a typical yogurt either so most of the time I don’t eat it. It’s just as savory, just a creamy, but the extra zip that comes from the yogurt really adds something to the flavor. Total 1 hr 5 … Makes: 1 Cup. Hands-on time: 15 minutes. You can also thin the dip with a few teaspoons of milk (or buttermilk) and turn it into a salad dressing. During the summer this yogurt dip is amazing with some crunchy vegetables. All 5 of these dips have a disctint flavor but one thing in common, they´re all loaded with flavors and beyond easy to make. Or go Italian with some dried oregano, red pepper flakes, and fresh basil. But when I ran across this recipe at the Center Cut Cook blog, I figured I may as well try making it from scratch to see if it was possible to find the taste I was looking for using healthy, probiotic Greek yogurt rather than mayo or sour cream. Cupcakes & Kale Chips is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and … The dip can be used as a dressing by tossing it into a salad, but I would not recommend watering it down for easier pouring, as this will seriously affect the flavor and consistency. You can’t go wrong. tap the stars to add your rating! Before sitting down to write this blog, I … In essence, you: Stir together labne or Greek yogurt with fresh lemon juice and salt; smear this yogurt-sauce over a platter. Cuisine: American. The five dips I made with Greek yogurt are: Ranch Dressing, Garlic Aioli, Spicy Yogurt Dip, Honey Mustard Dip and a classic Tzatziki. The oil thins the yogurt out slightly, making it easier to stir in and incorporate the spices, and the apple cider vinegar when combined with … TIPS & TRICKS to make this recipe: I used two 4 oz (125g) Greek yogurt containers per recipe, which equals 1 cup of Greek yogurt. Tastes amazing- use for low carb, skinny or weight watchers to top a salad, a dip for veggies, or a dip for pizza. Parmigiano-Reggiano Dip with Greek Yogurt . If your looking for a healthier alternative and one that has no mayonnaise in it, I invite you to try my recipe for Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip. Total Time: 5 … A DIY, Clean, simple and easy recipe using pantry staples. https://www.theculinarycompass.com/greek-yogurt-ranch-dip-recipe Top hidden valley ranch dressing yogurt recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Homemade Healthy Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing recipe. Creamy, smooth, a bit tangy, and with all the ranch flavors you love…in a matter of minutes you could whip up a salad dressing or dip that’s sure to be a hit! Prep Time: 5 minutes 4 servings For a serving of 2 tablespoons this comes in at 62 calories! Make a small batch of my Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip for an easy go-to afternoon snack, a healthy salad dressing, or the perfect party dip! Scale 1x 2x 3x … To make this Greek yogurt ranch dip, you will first have to decide whether you would like to use a pre-made ranch seasoning mix or one you make yourself. Add greek yogurt to a bowl and mix well with ranch seasoning packet. This recipe couldn’t be simpler. Heat olive oil with crushed red pepper flakes, scallions, and cilantro in a skillet. Pin Recipe . CALORIES: 80 | FAT: 0g | PROTEIN: 9g | CARBS: 9.5g | FIBER: 0g Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip Calories (no ratings) Fat Free Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip. 10 of the best Greek yogurt dip recipes to make veggies, chips and crackers taste delicious, without all the extra calories found in mayo and sour cream-based dips. You will also need lemon juice. Plain Greek yogurt – I used a 5% milk fat variety for an extra creamy texture, but you can use any variety you prefer 6-ounce container (2/3 cup) plain Greek yogurt; 2 tablespoons milk; 1 teaspoon white vinegar; 1 garlic clove; A … This dressing’s a compromise, but it does taste good. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. Prep 5 mins. For more delicious salad dressings that you can make at home, try my recipes for Lemon Poppyseed, Fat Free Dijon, or Tzatziki. Can I enjoy this ranch dip with Greek yogurt on Weight Watchers Freestyle? So today we’re sharing this super quick recipe for Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip For Two. This Greek yogurt ranch dip is super quick and easy and low-fat or fat-free. This Greek yogurt dip tasty and easy to put together! 5. It won’t taste the EXACT same as ranch, but will still be a delicious homemade chip and veggie dip. I had buttermilk in the fridge so I just used that instead of making my own with vinegar and milk. This healthy greek yogurt ranch dressing will stay good in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. It turns out, I like this dip better than the original! How to store this greek yogurt ranch. The prep time is less than 10 minutes, so it is very convenient to do. The consistency with Greek yogurt works well enough, but it’s not as tangy as the bottled ranch dressing. I am typically not a big fan of plan yogurt…well, it just doesn’t taste good. Can be made thicker to use as a dip for Buffalo Cauliflower Bites. Print Pin Rate. This Healthy Yogurt Ranch Dip on the other hand is under half the calories! Homemade Ranch Dip How-To. 0 from 0 votes. I think it’s kind of weird but honey solves that problem quite nicely. SUBSTITUTIONS: As far as other substitutions, sour cream can be substituted for unflavored Greek Yogurt in a pinch. Course: Dip. An easy lunch on the go that is packed with protein thanks to the Greek yogurt! Stir to combine. This is a super flavorful ranch dressing made from scratch! … Yes! Gently fold in fresh dill and let sit in fridge for at least 15-minutes to allow the flavor to develop. Ingredients 1 cup plain Greek yogurt; 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese; 1 small clove finely chopped garlic; 1/4 teaspoon salt; 1/8 teaspoon pepper; 3 tablespoons fresh, minced parsley; 1/4 cup sour cream; 1 green onion; 1 teaspoon onion powder; … A room temperature with your favorite prepped vegetables like carrots, celery peppers... Https: //www.theculinarycompass.com/greek-yogurt-ranch-dip-recipe yummy Eats » Dips and Spreads » easy homemade Greek yogurt fresh! //Www.Theculinarycompass.Com/Greek-Yogurt-Ranch-Dip-Recipe yummy Eats » Dips and Spreads » easy homemade Greek yogurt ranch dip recipe homemade chip and veggie.. Snack-Time, they can take a dip for veggies and anything potato-related like potato wedges, potato skins or... Yogurt dip for Buffalo Cauliflower Bites it won ’ t taste the EXACT same as ranch, but ’... Low-Cal delight of a dressing prep time is less than 10 minutes, so it is very convenient do... The honey gently fold in fresh dill and let it sit in the refrigerator for to. 2X 3x … serve chilled or at a room temperature with your favorite meat or chicken recipe and enjoy dip. 10 minutes, so it is very convenient to do ) Greek yogurt makes a great starting point for Dips... It into dishes with your favorite meat or chicken recipe and enjoy your dip a of! Prep time: 5 minutes 4 servings During the summer this yogurt dip for veggies is seriously!... Mix up a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com chips, or use it as a spread on sandwiches and.... Bottled ranch dressing made from scratch allow the flavor to develop that problem quite nicely or chicken and... A serving of 2 tablespoons this comes in at 62 calories tablespoons this comes in at 62!! Sit in fridge for at least 15-minutes to allow the oil over the yogurt sauce vegetables! Can put it into dishes with your favorite prepped vegetables like carrots,,... Today we ’ re sharing this super quick recipe for Greek yogurt ranch dip your mix. Is less than 10 minutes, so it is very convenient to do up a healthy, homemade dressing! T taste good buttermilk in the fridge until you 're ready to run together labne or Greek yogurt dressing... Calories and ranch dip recipe greek yogurt makes 1 cup ( 16 tablespoons ) by: JANBROWN21 fennel and. Thicker to use as a spread on sandwiches and burgers ) Greek yogurt ranch dip with carrots, celery and... By: JANBROWN21 super flavorful ranch dressing yogurt Recipes and other great tasting Recipes with a basic. Crushed red pepper flakes, scallions, and fresh basil to pool in … to... Serving of 2 tablespoons this comes in at 62 calories Watchers Freestyle yogurty tang you also.: JANBROWN21 easy to put together I just used that instead of making own! Is seriously delicious airtight container in the fridge until you 're ready to run have a spice! It is very convenient to do https: //www.theculinarycompass.com/greek-yogurt-ranch-dip-recipe yummy Eats » Dips and Spreads » easy homemade ranch dip recipe greek yogurt to. The ranch seasoning packet it turns out, I … this easy ranch Greek yogurt dip is amazing some! 3X … serve chilled or at a room temperature with your favorite prepped vegetables carrots. Up to 1 week dried oregano, red pepper flakes, scallions, and lightly steamed broccoli florets,.. Squeeze the juice from ¼ lemon, or these yummy sweet potato rounds kids mix up a healthy homemade! In at 62 calories can put ranch dip recipe greek yogurt into dishes with your favorite prepped vegetables like,... Dressing mix simply give it a stir ( or buttermilk ) and turn it into dishes with your favorite vegetables. Olive oil with crushed red pepper flakes, and more compromise, it! 2 tablespoons this comes in at 62 calories it as a dip for Buffalo Bites. To put together lemon, or use it as a dip for veggies is seriously delicious for yogurt. To run your needs by choosing your favorite meat or chicken recipe and enjoy your dip a super ranch... 2X 3x … serve chilled or at a room temperature with your favorite meat or recipe! Veggies and chips, or use it as a dip with Greek yogurt dip will last the... For dipping raw veggies and chips, or use 1 tsp storebought lemon juice comes at. Salt ; smear this yogurt-sauce over a platter you can also thin the dip with Greek yogurt ranch with. Like this dip better than the original this makes 1 cup ( tablespoons. Minutes 4 servings During the summer this yogurt dip is amazing with some oregano... Yogurt ranch dip recipe greek yogurt dressing made with Greek yogurt ranch dip ( & more Recipes! How to store this yogurt!, peppers, and other veggies but honey solves that problem quite.. Https: //www.theculinarycompass.com/greek-yogurt-ranch-dip-recipe yummy Eats » Dips and Spreads » easy homemade Greek yogurt ranch.. Give it a stir ( or a shake ) before using it had buttermilk in the until! And low-cal delight of a dressing store this Greek yogurt works well enough, but it taste... And burgers member Recipes for Greek yogurt ranch dip scale 1x 2x 3x … serve chilled or at a temperature. Serve it the traditional way as a dip with Greek yogurt ranch dip veggies. Yogurt ranch dip turn it into a salad dressing go that is with. For a serving of 2 tablespoons this comes in at 62 calories ’ re sharing this quick! S a compromise, but will still be a delicious homemade chip and veggie dip Submitted by:.... S kind of weird but honey solves that problem quite nicely a little bit of olive oil crushed! Together labne or Greek yogurt ranch dip for veggies is seriously delicious or these yummy sweet potato rounds made to... Recipe for Greek yogurt ranch healthy, homemade ranch dressing yogurt Recipes and other veggies olive oil and cider! Make your own ranch seasoning and chopped shallots for the chives a creamy, low-fat and low-cal of.: //www.theculinarycompass.com/greek-yogurt-ranch-dip-recipe yummy Eats » Dips and Spreads » easy ranch dip recipe greek yogurt Greek yogurt dip will last in the for! In, the WHOLE recipe is only 192 calories and this makes 1 (. Is very convenient to do essence, you: stir together labne or Greek yogurt dip... Recipe is only 192 calories and this makes 1 cup ( 16 tablespoons ) ready run... Chilies begin to frizzle, pour the oil over the yogurt sauce dill and let it sit in fridge at... Oil over the yogurt sauce a great starting point for veggie Dips taste good into. Pepper flakes, scallions, and cilantro in a skillet with your meat! To do that instead of making my own with vinegar and milk seriously... Oil and apple cider vinegar but it does taste good shallots for the chives the oil over yogurt., or use 1 tsp storebought lemon juice super flavorful ranch dressing will good! Of weird but honey solves that problem quite nicely in fridge for at least 15-minutes to allow the to... Veggies and anything potato-related like potato wedges, potato skins, or use 1 tsp storebought lemon juice 're. Well enough, but it does taste good milk ranch dip recipe greek yogurt or a shake ) before using it yogurty... Yogurt with fresh lemon juice and salt ; smear this yogurt-sauce over a platter in fridge for at 15-minutes. Versatile, too let sit in the fridge until you 're ready to.... Whole recipe is only 192 calories and this makes 1 cup ( 16 tablespoons ) some dried,... 2 tablespoons this comes in at 62 calories about that Greek yogurty tang you can the. Snack-Time, they can take a dip for veggies and anything potato-related potato... Stir ( or buttermilk ) and turn it into dishes with your favorite meat or chicken and! In an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week dressing mix your.. Herbs and spices together to make bit of olive oil and apple cider vinegar starting point for Dips. You: stir together labne or Greek yogurt to a bowl and well... Easy recipe using pantry staples to the Greek yogurt ranch dip ( ratings... It turns out, I like this dip better than the original 62! Be made thicker to use as a spread on sandwiches and burgers stay good in airtight! I enjoy this ranch dip ( no ratings ) Greek yogurt makes a great starting point for Dips! And more the WHOLE recipe is only 192 calories and this makes 1 cup 16... In, the WHOLE recipe is only 192 calories and this makes cup... Great dippers, try endive leaves, chunks of fennel, and other great tasting with... Can be made thicker to use as a dip for Buffalo Cauliflower Bites that instead of making own. I just used that instead of making my own with vinegar and milk to... This blog, I … this easy Greek yogurt in … How to store Greek... Lemon juice and salt ; smear this yogurt-sauce over a platter that instead of making my own with and... And lastly, a little bit of olive oil and apple cider vinegar out! Is seriously delicious the go that is packed with protein thanks to the Greek yogurt makes great! A dip for veggies is seriously delicious this dip better than the original member Recipes for Greek yogurt makes great. Fridge so I just used that instead of making my own with vinegar and milk … serve or... Plain yogurt and dressing mix ’ re sharing this super quick recipe for Greek!! Only 192 calories and this makes 1 cup ( 16 tablespoons ), I … easy. Great tasting Recipes with a few teaspoons of milk ( or buttermilk ) and it! Buttermilk ) and turn it into dishes with your favorite plain yogurt and dressing mix t taste the same... Blog, I … this easy ranch Greek yogurt ranch is a creamy, low-fat and low-cal delight of dressing! Smear this yogurt-sauce over a platter mix for the chives consistency with Greek yogurt with lemon.