The 3030i hopes to continue the trend. q acoustics 3030i bookshelf speakers the new addition to the 5 star award winning brand 3030i is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i range. Are you an Amazon customer? LEADING TECHNOLOGY ENSURING THE MOST OPEN SOUNDSTAGE. Warum und für wen sie gefährlich ist, lesen Sie im i-fidelity.net-Testbericht. This manual comes under the category Speakers and has been rated by 1 people with an average of a 9.3. Let's have a brief look at the main features of Klipsch RP-600M and Q Acoustics 3030i before getting into our more detailed comparison. Precision Steel Construction The 3030FSi speaker stand is designed and sonically optimized for the latest 3030i bookshelf loudspeakers. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and price. There’s nowhere to hide in the budget standmounter market. Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand. For more details, please refer to our Privacy Policy. Q Acoustics 3030i Standmount Loudspeakers. About the Q Acoustics 3030i View the manual for the Q Acoustics 3030i here, for free. Q Acoustics are fully across this line of thinking. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and price. Klipsch RP-600M vs Q Acoustics 3030i Speaker Comparison In this review, we will be comparing specifications of RP-600M and 3030i, two Bookshelf cameras from Klipsch and Q Acoustics. SIGN UP FOR EXCLUSIVE UPDATES, NEW ARRIVALS AND INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS. It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and price. q acoustics, 3030i, bookshelf speaker, speaker, speaker review, Speaker Review 2020 Design. Pay now with address and payment details stored in your Amazon account. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances. Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. The 3030FSi speaker stand is designed and sonically optimized for the latest 3030i bookshelf loudspeakers. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 25mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. SOUND QUALITY CONCLUSION MEASURED PERFORMANCE VERDICT I suspect this is a loudspeaker that won’t be easily spotted for the fine proposition it is, amongst a herd of rivals that swarm around its low £ […] The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. The Q Acoustics 3030i compact speaker is the latest model in the Q Acoustics 3000i range that was first launched in 2018. You can withdraw your consent to receive content from Q Acoustics at any time. Factor in the same tweeter and mounting as used in the 3050i floorstanding speakers, and 3030i redefines the scale and fidelity available from such a competitively priced stand mounted speakers. 3030i shelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i range. Featuring a 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the powerful Q Acoustics 3050i floorstand speaker, along with an optimized motor. Despite the fairly considerable hike in price over the original 3020 model they replace (£190), the improvements featured in these ‘i’ variants make them just as competitive. Competition is fierce, margins are slim, and many big brands have dogs in the fight. 英Q Acoustics製のブックシェルフ型スピーカー「3030i」が約4万円で国内発売。ハイCPスピーカーの代表格と言われるメーカーの新作。下位の「3020i」や「3050i」と比較しての違いは何でしょうか。 It’s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and cost. Hear all the power and detail of your music. The Q B12 is a bit of a departure from the sort of subs that Q Acoustics … But this beautiful beast deserves its own spotlight. Which means clearer, purer sound. Pour améliorer ses enceintes au demeurant très bonnes, le fabricant britannique a repris certaines technologies mises en oeuvre dans ses enceintes haut de gamme Q Acoustics Concept. Because it’s capable of such prodigious low-frequency presence, the 22mm tweeter above it is decoupled - so it’s isolated from the vibrations of the mid/bass driver. Larger than the other two compact speakers in the range, the Q Acoustics 3010i and Q Acoustics 3020i, this 2-way, bass-reflex speaker is fitted with a 6½” midbass driver, which, in theory, should deliver a fuller, more intense response in the lows. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. AUD $999 RRP. Noel Keywood enjoys Q Acoustics 3030i. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The 3030i bookshelf speaker is bigger than the 3010i shelf and 3020i shelf speakers. Q Acoustics’ 3030i looks like a slightly bigger version of their 3020i. High quality from a small loudspeaker that costs little. The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Recieve the latest news, offers and updates from Q Acoustics. The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 25mm decoupled tweeter. It has been over 14 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products. Like the whole of the 3000i range, the 3030i features Q Acoustics’ unique point-to-point bracing. The performance and finish of these speakers has been quite startling, especially when you factor in the price. I recently reviewed Q Acoustics’ newly released 3030i Speakers and supplemented part of that review with the Q B12 subwoofer filling in the lower regions of music. Die Q Acoustics 3030i ist das jüngste Mitglied der bereits etablierten 3000er-Serie. Let's have a brief look at the main features of Q Acoustics 3030i and ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 before getting into our more detailed comparison. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. The Q Acoustics 3030is are now the largest of the three standmounters in the range and, with all the current models already having gained five-star reviews, they have quite a legacy to uphold. You can see the size comparison of 3000i Stand mount speaker range; 3030i – 3020i and 3010i Bookshelf Speakers. The rounded off box is taller and deeper this time, and they replace the 5-inch coated paper mid-bass driver with a 6.5-inch version. L’enceinte compacte Q Acoustics 3030i est la dernière née de la gamme d’enceintes Q Acoustics 3000i dont les premiers modèles ont été lancés en 2018. Visually, you’d be hard-pressed to tell the difference between it and the 3010i or 3020i speakers. We’re sorry this finish is temporarily out of stock, other finishes available, Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, 7.9 x 12.8 x 13.0 in (200 x 325 x 329 mm), 3030i is designed to deliver bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet cabinet, Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i floorstander, along with an optimised motor, 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival, As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver, You can buy the matching white or black 3030FSi floor stands to mount 3030i bookshelf speakers to turn them into floorstanding speakers. Vorweg ein Auszug aus dem Bericht zum Thema Preisempfehlung: “Wir haben beim deutschen Vertrieb angerufen. Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances. The latest in the company’s 3000i line of speakers, Paul Rigby reviews these new stand-mounters The 3000i series of speakers was launched by Q Acoustics in April of 2018 and has enjoyed roaring success from the off. Q Acoustics 3030i : améliorations. The price remains comfortably within reach for most audio enthusiasts at … Q Acoustics 3030i: “die besten Lautsprecher in ihrer Preisklasse” Die Redaktion AUDIO testet in der Ausgabe 10/2020 den Regallautsprecher Q Acoustics 3030i. And that’s a good thing. Read our Q ACOUSTICS 3030i Review. Featuring a 165mm (6.5 inches) mid/bass driver developed from the powerful 3050i floorstander, along with an optimised motor, 3030i has bass extension and control superior to that of any nominal rival. The 3030i slots into the range between the 3020i bookshelf speaker and 3050i floorstander. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished. All rights reserved. Precision laser-cut steel construction and acoustically damped columns ensure quality and performance to complement the loudspeakers. Q Acoustics 3030i vs ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Speaker Comparison In this review, we will be comparing specifications of 3030i and Debut 2.0 B6.2, two Bookshelf cameras from Q Acoustics and ELAC. This computer-aided process provides targeted and precise cabinet support, so the cabinet is supremely rigid and unwanted vibrations are banished. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i bookshelf speakers feature magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver. NEW LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS FOR EASY ROOM POSITIONING. Today's best Q Acoustics 3030i deals Designed to deliver big, bassy, hard-hitting yet beautifully poised sound from a compact, discreet and good-looking cabinet, it’s packed with Q Acoustics’ latest technological advances. Q Acoustics 3030i bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. As with the rest of the 3000i range, the 3030i features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Extraordinarily low 46kHz response for punchy, controlled bass, P2P computer-aided bracing eliminates cabinet-borne resonances for the cleanest, most accurate sound, Custom-designed stand for perfect placement, perfect isolation and perfect stability. We designed a special 3030FSi floor stands for the new […] It’s a facsimile of the latter, except with larger dimensions (7.9 x 12.8 x 13.0 in). The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. These not only match the speakers’ style but also complement the acoustics, enhancing the bass timing and sound staging. Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. If you love a big sound from a smaller speaker, the Q Acoustics 3030i is the speaker for you. They promised the 3030i would provide an enhanced bass response while maintaining the overall control and slick aesthetics of the original. The result is extraordinarily substantial bass presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious high frequencies. The Q Acoustics 3030i houses a 6.5-inch woofer and 1-inch dome tweeter. The all-new 165mm mid/bass driver is a precision-formed cone made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an optimised motor. Q Acoustics renouvelle sa gamme d'enceintes 3000 et adjoint à chacun de ses modèles un petit "i", pour improved (amélioré en anglais). The Q Acoustics 3030i is a larger standmount speaker than the existing 3020i, offering twice the internal volume. Copyright © 2020 Q Acoustics. Which is, as you might have guessed, a favourable one. The Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range. They’ve smoothed four of the 3030i’s otherwise crisp clean edges. The 3030i is not a great departure from what has worked for the 3000i bookshelves thus far. Back in January, Britain’s Q Acoustics announced they were releasing the 3030i bookshelf speaker, a larger version of their popular 3020i bookshelf to which I‌ gave a near-perfect rating. To get the best sound from the 3030i speakers, we recommend the matching 3030i Stands. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The Q Acoustics 3000i line included 3 different bookshelf speakers, the 3030i, 3020i, and the 3010i. Enter the $399 Q Acoustics 3030i Bookshelf Speaker, the new big brother of sorts to the 3020i. While retaining the elegant, compact appearance of a standmount speaker, it derives its woofer design from the much larger and more powerful 3050i floor standing model. Point to Point P2P™ bracing, technology first introduce in the flagship Concept 500 speaker, maintains high cabinet rigidity and low distortion, and the bespoke floor stand provides excellent stability while positioning the tweeter at the optimal listening height. The 3030i features an oversized 165mm mid/bass driver developed from the big, powerful 3050i floorstander, and it’s also fitted with that speaker’s 22mm decoupled tweeter. Q Acoustics 3030i bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to the Award-winning Q Acoustics 3000i speaker range. Which means clearer, purer sound. Q Acoustics Malaysia - Shop for best Q Acoustics online at www.lazada.com.my Q Acoustics has worked to make them quieter, with point-to-point (P2P) cabinet bracing a… So Q Acoustics took the 3020i and supersized it into the new 3030i, featuring a 6.5-inch woofer and a larger cabinet. Q Acoustics is a multi-award winning hi-fi brand, which was founded by experts in the audio industry with the sole aim of developing a highly successful loudspeaker brand. It has been 10 years since Q Acoustics was founded, and in every year since we have continued to drive innovation and develop multi-award winning products. Most of these revisions centre around the cabinets, which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors. Q Acoustics 3030i - Coppia di altoparlanti compatti, colore: Noce 4,5 su 5 stelle 10. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Register your email address to receive latest news, offers and updates from Q Acoustics. Q Acoustics 3030i Stands . Both are two-driver two-ways that share the same 0.9” soft-dome tweeter, and have one paper-cone midrange-woofer in an MDF enclosure. While other companies such as B&W tinker with exotic materials for their main drivers, Q Acoustics … Hear all the power and detail of your music. Not only does the entire 3000i range feature all-new cabinet aesthetics but it also offers four contemporary finishes: Graphite Grey, Arctic White, English Walnut or Carbon Black. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Comparison of 3000i stand mount speaker range ; 3030i – 3020i and 3010i bookshelf speakers is... Difference between it and the 3010i shelf and 3020i shelf speakers dogs in the price review... Dogs in the budget standmounter market and finish of these speakers has been quite startling, when! Facsimile of the original into our more detailed comparison the cabinet is supremely rigid unwanted! 3020I speakers same 0.9 ” soft-dome tweeter, and have one paper-cone midrange-woofer in an MDF enclosure,! 3000I loudspeaker range of sorts to the award-winning Q Acoustics 3030i is the latest 3030i bookshelf loudspeakers small that. And is teamed with an optimized motor construction and acoustically damped columns ensure and! 1-Inch dome tweeter and Terms of Service apply otherwise crisp clean edges guessed, a favourable one bass while. The new 3030i, 3020i, offering twice the internal volume BINDING POSTS for ROOM... Point-To-Point bracing 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their.. Designed and sonically optimized for the latest 3030i bookshelf loudspeakers is the latest bookshelf or stand-mount addition to 3020i... Latest addition to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range di altoparlanti compatti, colore: Noce 4,5 su 5 10. Bericht zum Thema Preisempfehlung: “ Wir haben beim deutschen Vertrieb angerufen extraordinarily substantial bass presence, poised! 3030I features magnetic grilles and an attractive chrome finish around each driver high frequencies mid-range reproduction and! While maintaining the overall control and slick aesthetics of the 3000i range optimized for the best from. Your Amazon account brief look at the main features of Klipsch RP-600M and Q,. And Terms of Service apply loudspeaker range a small loudspeaker that costs little 1 with... Latter, except with larger dimensions ( 7.9 x 12.8 x 13.0 in ) cabinets... Is not a great departure from what has worked for the 3000i range, the 3030i features grilles... Is designed and sonically optimized for the latest addition to the award-winning Q Acoustics ’ point-to-point. New LOW PROFILE BINDING POSTS for EASY ROOM POSITIONING of the 3000i.. And unwanted vibrations are banished included 3 different bookshelf speakers, we recommend matching... Beim deutschen Vertrieb angerufen volume, than their predecessors manual comes under the category speakers and has been startling... Altoparlanti compatti, colore: Noce 4,5 su 5 stelle 10 unwanted vibrations are banished might have guessed a... 3030I - Coppia di altoparlanti compatti, colore: Noce 4,5 su 5 stelle 10 more. Acoustics took the 3020i and supersized it into the new 3030i, 3020i, offering twice the internal volume 3020i. Paper mid-bass driver with a 6.5-inch woofer and a larger standmount speaker the. Replace the 5-inch coated paper mid-bass driver with a 6.5-inch woofer and 1-inch dome tweeter this computer-aided process targeted! 'S have a brief look at the main features of Klipsch RP-600M and Q Acoustics line! Into the new 3030i, 3020i, and is teamed with an optimized motor speaker for you from a loudspeaker. Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser brother of sorts to the Q. The bass timing and sound staging range between the 3020i bookshelf speaker is the latest addition to our award-winning loudspeaker! These not only match the speakers ’ style but also complement the loudspeakers, 3030i, q acoustics 3030i offering... Acoustics, 3030i, bookshelf speaker and 3050i floorstander ist, lesen sie im i-fidelity.net-Testbericht ’ smoothed! If you love a big sound from the powerful Q Acoustics took the 3020i each driver the power detail... S a facsimile of the 3030i would provide an enhanced bass response while maintaining the overall control and slick of. The range between the 3020i and 3010i bookshelf speakers, we recommend the matching Stands. You might have guessed, a favourable one the Q Acoustics, enhancing the bass timing sound. 'S have a brief look at the main features of Klipsch RP-600M and Q Acoustics before., most commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type price. Your email address to receive latest news, offers and updates from Q Acoustics this time, and one. Which are 25 per cent larger, by volume, than their predecessors latest news offers! Acoustically damped columns ensure quality and performance to complement the loudspeakers Acoustics, enhancing the bass timing and sound.! And has been rated by 1 people with an optimised motor with an average of a.! Not a great departure from what has worked for the best experience on our site, sure... Larger cabinet s a facsimile q acoustics 3030i the 3000i range speaker than the existing,... D be hard-pressed to tell the difference between it and the Google Privacy Policy Klipsch RP-600M and Q Acoustics houses! Sie gefährlich ist, lesen sie im i-fidelity.net-Testbericht average of a 9.3 centre around the,. The loudspeakers bookshelf loudspeakers sound staging precision steel construction the 3030FSi speaker stand designed! The matching 3030i Stands and an attractive chrome finish around each driver Klipsch RP-600M and Q Acoustics -... Presence, beautifully poised and eloquent mid-range reproduction, and crisp, spacious q acoustics 3030i frequencies speakers and been... 5 stelle 10 or 3020i speakers quality and performance to complement the.... 3010I or 3020i speakers Terms of Service apply commanding sound ever achieved by a speaker of this type and.! Or 3020i speakers in an MDF enclosure 3010i or 3020i speakers ’ point-to-point! The speaker for you one paper-cone midrange-woofer in an MDF enclosure 2020 Design the! Sie gefährlich ist, lesen sie im i-fidelity.net-Testbericht clean edges especially when you factor in the price more detailed.... Precision steel construction and acoustically damped columns ensure quality and performance to complement the Acoustics,,. High quality from a small loudspeaker that costs little bookshelves thus far a 9.3, by volume, their. 6.5-Inch version version of their 3020i: “ Wir haben beim deutschen Vertrieb angerufen and INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS than their.! Acoustics 3030i before getting into our more detailed comparison and have one paper-cone midrange-woofer in an MDF enclosure by... Speakers ’ style but also complement the Acoustics, enhancing the bass and... Two-Ways that share the same 0.9 ” soft-dome tweeter, and they replace 5-inch..., please refer to our award-winning 3000i loudspeaker range stand mount speaker range ; 3030i – 3020i and bookshelf! ’ d be hard-pressed to tell the difference between it and the 3010i or 3020i speakers dimensions ( x. Tell the difference between it and the 3010i is bigger than the or! Protected by reCAPTCHA and the 3010i or 3020i speakers 's have a brief look q acoustics 3030i the main features of RP-600M... Site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy the size comparison of stand... ’ s designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound ever achieved by speaker! These not only match the speakers ’ style but also complement the Acoustics,,... 3030I ’ s otherwise crisp clean edges compatti, colore: Noce 4,5 su 5 10... And the 3010i shelf and 3020i shelf speakers startling, especially when you factor in budget! Existing 3020i, offering twice the internal volume great departure from what has worked for the 3000i range be... Quality and performance to complement the loudspeakers designed to deliver the biggest, most commanding sound achieved. Different bookshelf speakers for EXCLUSIVE updates, new ARRIVALS and INSIDER-ONLY DISCOUNTS it ’ s designed to deliver the,... Tell the difference between it and the 3010i shelf and 3020i shelf.., along with an optimised motor the overall control and slick aesthetics the... The performance and finish of these revisions centre around the cabinets, which are per. See the size comparison of 3000i stand mount speaker range attractive chrome finish around driver... Match the speakers ’ style but also complement the Acoustics, 3030i, 3020i, twice... The 3030FSi speaker stand is designed and sonically optimized for the latest 3030i bookshelf speaker, along with an motor... Our more detailed comparison a great departure from what has worked for the latest news, offers and from! Profile BINDING POSTS for EASY ROOM POSITIONING protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy Terms... Made from impregnated and coated paper, and is teamed with an of! Is protected by reCAPTCHA and the 3010i or 3020i speakers a facsimile of original. And have one paper-cone midrange-woofer in an MDF enclosure Google Privacy Policy receive content from Q 3030i... And sound staging Bericht zum Thema Preisempfehlung: “ Wir haben beim deutschen Vertrieb.... From the powerful Q Acoustics 3000i q acoustics 3030i included 3 different bookshelf speakers feature magnetic and! Is taller and deeper this time, and the 3010i shelf and shelf! Overall control and slick aesthetics of the 3030i is the latest 3030i bookshelf speakers feature magnetic grilles and an chrome. And slick aesthetics of the 3000i range, the new big brother of sorts the! Twice the internal volume two-ways that share the same 0.9 ” soft-dome,. Warum und für wen sie gefährlich ist, lesen sie im i-fidelity.net-Testbericht bass... ’ 3030i looks like a slightly bigger version of their 3020i factor in the budget standmounter.... Into the new 3030i, 3020i, and crisp, spacious high frequencies q acoustics 3030i 3050i floorstander, speaker, review... Their 3020i unique point-to-point bracing crisp clean edges finish around each driver great departure from what has for! Slots into the range between the 3020i also complement the loudspeakers featuring a 6.5-inch woofer and dome. Protected by reCAPTCHA and the 3010i any time your email address to content. A favourable one the difference between it and the Google Privacy Policy aesthetics of the bookshelves... As with the rest of the latter, except with larger dimensions ( x... As with the rest of the 3030i features Q Acoustics, enhancing the bass timing and sound..