Top 5 Ways to Fix Screen Flashing or Flickering on Windows 10. Problem solved!!! Then all you need to do is flick off the switch that correlates to your unit. Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an I turned on my computer, and my monitor wouldnt show anything. The computer tower turns on normally. you could also check the output voltages from the PSU board to the lcd control board to see if you are getting the correct voltage as this would indicate if the psu board is at fault or not. As long as it is plugged in, it has a black screen and blinking blue power light. Monitor recently started blinking on and off. With the new kewboard problem has gone. Re: Monitor power light keeps blinking It's a bit of a 50/50 situation really, leaving the monitor on without a signal should put the monitor into 'Sleep' mode' so the power-usage should be minimal. The heat buildup in the case causes parts called capacitors to blow and short out the power supply making the power light blink. It is unclear from your description whether the blinking on/off button is on the … The cycle looks like this: With hdmi cable plugged in and video signal running to the monitor, I plug in the monitor's power cable. technical support services. Is this a good … :confused Last edited: May 7, 2014. If so there is nothing wrong with the monitor. If using wireless connection, turn off the router and the modem. Microsoft global customer service number. If so, how long have you had this issue? Power light on and another blinking LED on front. If using a USB wireless … since basically it is a modern LCD monitor, so the problems would be similar. Samsung monitor blue power light blinking continously by Kapilyogesh Jan 31, 2015 8:07PM PST Suddenly my Samsung LCD monitor stopped working and the power light started blinlking continuously.. You will need to find the switchboard that operates your aircon first. Similar threads; Question Acer Swift 1 SF114 wont boot up, but keyboard lights up. Hi! Meaning the PC is not sending a signal out the video card, meaning something on the PC is trashed. Usually a blinking light means no signal. Monitor will not go on black screen, blue power button keeps flashing, tried pushing power button nothing happens, wont turn off Hello,\015\012\015\012The blinking power light is a sure sign of a power supply failure but you should be able to repair it if you can solder. Step 2: Make sure Windows is updated. After reading the comments I thankfully found that my power cord wasn't plugged in all the way into the monitor. According to the Owners Manual the little blue power led light is always on even when the monitor is turned off. LED Indicator lights are normally found on the lower front of the TV. This dimming TV screen effect can seem like a strobe light and show flashes of black. after disconnecting the led from the power board the tv operated normally (on off button worked) . You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Hold the power button down for at least one minuteStep 3. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. The monitor is still within the … Did you click on the desktop and go to Display settings? I just received a U32R590CWN monitor and everything seemed okay. 3. Monitor power light is blinking .but monitor is not displaying anything after 4 hr monitor blinking light is become slow and when restart the monitor is displaying after 4 hr please help me We had the same problem with a Princeton VL1918 19" LCD monitor.\015\012Usually its a capacitor problem. it didn't change. NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. Step 1: Prepare the computer with a hard reset. If the indicator light is off, then the monitor is most likely defective. Overloaded Circuit. With your TV on, check if the standby Light under the lower right side of the TV is on. I got a weird issue with my monitor a few days ago. I tested one of the monitors on another PC last night. Jump to Latest Follow Status Not open for further replies. 4. If so there is nothing wrong with the monitor. if yes it might be a hardware issue with your monitor. When the monitor is turned off it goes back on. (2) Monitor off/on event:-If power button is held for a few seconds, the monitor turns off (both the monitor and the power light do nothing). According to the Owners Manual the little blue power led light is always on even when the monitor is turned off. Is the monitor finished? Hi, I have a 6 yr old HP w15e LCD monitor, it's pretty old. [Closed] Report. My son told me to try a different (new) keyboard. When I have the laptop turned on, I am unable to turn the monitor off. I had the same thing happen. Save Share. Hello, I have an Acer monitor hooked up to my Dell 1505E laptop computer so I can have a larger screen. See More: my hp monitor on/off light blinks, but the mo. But recently it's showing some weird things. The blue light isn't coming on at all. 2. A blinking or flickering television can occur randomly. Disconnecting the input signal (hdmi) still has the same problem. Are you running the latest build? Richard59 March 4, 2011 at 13:12:18. If you can borrow another monitor and VGA cable, I'd hook it to the PC and see what happens. to narrow it down more, if you know someone with a computer with a different OS from yours try plugging the monitor there. not sure if the reverse works. For the past few days I have a problem with my computer monitor. i have a Dell XPS 13 9360 laptop and dell elite display E231 external monitor. I've tried to unplug the VGA and see if it responds with just power, but I'm getting nothing from it. Navigate to the Factory Reset option and select itIf the above steps did not resolve your issue you can try the monitor on a computer or other device to see if the issue persists. Problem solved!!! Check the table below for common meanings of the indicator lights and troubleshooting steps to help … If you wanna see the problem for yourself, start off by setting your monitor to Adaptive Sync On or 240 Hz or FreeSync On. As long as it is plugged in, it has a black screen and blinking blue power light. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Flag Post ; Product: hp w2207h Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) i have been running a second monitor along side of my computor, the monitor screen has … System recovery or Go Back. It is a Gateway FPD2185W monitor. The Illumination LED or bottom of the screen lights up or blinking in different colors. ; Also, make sure that the screen is being powered by tapping your finger … Leave it off for ten to fifteen seconds, and then flick it back on. Ask the community. The problem is, once i get to my desktop without my monitor blinking, i can pretty much do what, i can reboot my pc, l turn it off and on again without problems. The flashing comes from updating. Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary The power-on indicator light turn on (white) but the screen remains entirely black for 2-3 seconds. Press the PROG button to check if the audio and screen performs normally. A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here, Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here. This was the case over the last couple of days and today when the monitor was on the little blue light has gone out. The power light goes off and on. 1. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor to work. Before I even go that far I should let you know that the monitor is now no longer blinking blue. technical support services. Your best bet is to reset the refresh rate to 60 Hz, which is the optimum refresh rate for all Samsung LCD monitors, and set the resolution to the optimum resolution for your monitor. This switch is located on the bottom of the sensor and turns the light off after a few seconds, allowing you to test different settings quickly. If the power LED on your LCD monitor is blinking and you have no images on the screen, it's likely that you've set your video card to a refresh rate and/or a resolution your monitor can't handle. If the power LED on your LCD monitor is blinking and you have no images on the screen, it's likely that you've set your video card to a refresh rate and/or a resolution your monitor can't handle. This thread is locked. Displays: 10: Aug 26, 2020: O: Question Screen blinking: Displays: 0: Jun 23, 2020: Question Second monitor blinking semi-randomly: Displays: 1: May 28, 2020: A: Question monitor Power light Blinking but no dispaly - LG Flatron W1943SS: Displays: 1: Apr 25, 2020: … F. … Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off). : Question Msi ge70 laptop dont turn on. 2. My ACER monitor's power button light would blink on and off three or four times before turning on completely. Thank you! It tries to turn on for 2 secs but shuts off again. By changing your Display setting, we assume you meant that you already tried changing the resolution. Microsoft Agent or Goin' Fishin' (Some day) Turn on the external monitor. After using this system for about six months, the monitor on off switch started to blink. But I did the command as you said. Hi. Monitor appears to be in permanent standby mode - - black screen and blinking blue power light. What could be my problem? LED Indicator lights are normally found on the lower front of the TV. If your Toshiba TV does not turn on, it's very likely that the problem will be easy to find and resolve. A component attached to the TV could be at fault. To do it you go to the device manager, select the monitor, go to hardware, go to properties, go to change settings, driver tab, update driver, browse my computer for driver software, let me pick from a list on my computer, there should be one in analog and one in digital, if you are in analog select the digital. The green power light is slowly flashing, rather than staying on. The circuit: * LED attached from pin 13 to ground * pushbutton attached to pin 2 from +5V * 10K resistor attached to pin 2 from ground * Note: on most Arduinos there is already an LED on the board attached to pin 13. created 2005 Along with all the new and improved things Windows 10 had and has come, it has also brought some irritating problems for the user. If it is on the tower then you may have a powersupply problem inside the tower. Disconnect the video cable when the monitor flashes off; if a message such as "No Signal Could Be Found" appears on the screen, the video adapter could be at fault. Whenever I turn on the power supply to the monitor with or without the video input from CPU, the monitor screen keeps blinking on and off ( I think there is two seconds delay in between on and off). How to turn off the light on the front of the TV. It is unclear from your description whether the blinking on/off button is on the monitor or the tower. Unplug the power cord from the back of the monitor and the wallStep 2. This explains the monitor blinking on and off. After using this system for about six months, the monitor on off switch started to blink. official I figure if it does then it seems like this Samsung is not doing so well. Report • #1. Check the indicator light when the monitor flashes off. If it is, press the “Power” button on your remote to turn it On and check if the LED is turned off. Have disconnected and reconnected power cord and cable to computer. Question Monitor blinking on and off: Displays: 1: Aug 26, 2020: S: Question My monitor light keeps blinking green with no display. † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. I understand that your HP w15e LCD Monitor keeps blinking off and off and you are seeking assistance in getting it fixed. The display on the external monitor keeps blinking(on and off). If the screen quality of a monitor suffers blinking, flickering or other problems, it can be distracting and make it difficult to use a computer effectively. The next morning I woke up turned it on, ... and now my monitor (Asus VC239H) had an orange light (it should be a white light). When i hit the power button either on the remote or tv the screen will light up and then what i assume is the screen or backlight start blinking on and off as well as the red power light. There aare no signals of any kind on monitor. if the issue doesnt occur on a different OS environment, its most probably that the issue is with windows 10. Hope it works for you! HP Recommended. I'm about to plug in my old monitor to see if the display works. After turning off the TV, the … The monitor light keeps on blinking for some time after switching off to indicate immediate loss of input signal. It is for this reason; we've recommended the use of a professional tool, that can help solve the issue and fix your device. An unavailable channel may be selected. ... My Problem was also that the power light was flashing orange on and off. This morn it's back to a flashing power light and no display. This was the case over the last couple of days and today when the monitor was on the little blue light has gone out. Plug the power cord back into the monitor and then into the wall outlet (not a power bar or surge protector)Step 4. If it does I think it would be best if you contact HP Technical Support for repair options.Thank you for posting on the HP Forums. It will not turn off or on. 4. Could be the f4 button or a button with two monitors on it, for the external monitor … Monitor appears to be in permanent standby mode - - black screen and blinking blue power light. Any other suggestions in the mean time? Please help me to solve this issue. The green power light on the front flashing all the while. After reading the comments I thankfully found that my power cord wasn't plugged in all the way into the monitor. Go to … The Illumination LED or bottom of the screen lights up or blinking in different colors. Disconnect the video cable when the monitor flashes off; if a message such as "No Signal Could Be Found" appears on the screen, the video adapter could be at fault. the power button on my monitor is flashing, and the monitor wont come on,is this power issues ‎12-08-2018 03:22 AM. When it comes to Samsung Galaxy s6 Black Screen blinking blue light, there are several standard and common solutions to fixing the issue. The monitor would take three to five minutes to come on. Connect an external monitor to the laptop. Also, the image can still be seen clearly for a short time when the monitor is turned off and back on as in (2). Check the table below for common meanings of the indicator lights and troubleshooting steps to help … Displays: 10: Aug 26, 2020: O: Question Screen blinking: Displays: 0: Jun 23, 2020: Question Second monitor blinking semi-randomly: Displays: 1: May 28, 2020: A: Question monitor Power light Blinking but no dispaly - LG Flatron W1943SS: Displays: 1: Apr 25, 2020: … plugging the external monitor on another computer, does the problem persists? NOTE: You may have to press an "external monitor" button. We … If i take out the graphics card out and insert it again, the monitor begins to blink and you can see the desktop for less than a second before it goes off … THE BLUE LIGHT ON MY MONITOR IS BLINKING BUT THE SCREEN IS BLACK ANYTHING I CAN DO Hello,The blinking power light is a sure sign of a power supply failure. If you find one or more of the DisplayLink connected screens are going blank for about one second, then coming back on, and the windows on the DisplayLink display have not moved to another display, it is probably caused by the monitor losing sync with the video output from the DisplayLink video output. My ACER monitor's power button light would blink on and off three or four times before turning on completely. Have a great day! 1. So I turned off my pc and went to sleep. Thank you! I disconnected the pc cable and the green power light was still blinking. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a The power button on the Samsung TV; If it turns off, it means that the TV is connected properly to the power supply. The led light flashes intermittently when searching for a signal and that condition is normal. It's unlikely to damage your PC, but there's always a chance it … I changed the monitor, cables and laptop mother board but issue remains same.Also updated video and BIOS drivers. It can also happen when your monitor is trying to display at a … The monitor … The monitor used to come on as soon as I turned the laptop on. Have also pressed the source button several tim … read more Turn the laptop off (not sleep or hibernate but off). Learn More. Your best bet is to reset the refresh rate to 60 Hz, which is the optimum refresh rate for all Samsung LCD monitors, and set the resolution to the optimum resolution for your monitor. Only blue power button light: Question Laptop doesn't start, power led light is on: Question Laptop turns on but displays nothing: Question ASUS notebook X550ZA doesnt power on. Question Monitor blinking on and off: Displays: 1: Aug 26, 2020: S: Question My monitor light keeps blinking green with no display. Cables may not … How To Fix A Blinking Or Flickering TV – TURN TV OFF TO RESET Read More » Unplugging and re-plugging changes nothing. By using this site, you accept the, Simply ask a new question if you would like to start the discussion again. The blue light isn't coming on at all. This document applies to all HP and Compaq computers upgraded to Windows 10. Location of the Standby LED. If the indicator light is flashing green or glowing amber, the problem may not be the screen, but the computer. If the other monitor shows … Disconnect the VGA cable from the tower. Acer Monitor blinking on off switch. Connecting and disconnecting to computers changes nothing. In the following article, there have been mentioned 5 best methods to deal with this problem like a professional. When I reconnected the led to the power board it started blinking on and off again and the on off button stopped working. My computer monitor (19 inch hp pavilion vf17) keeps blinking on and off when I turn on my computer. I put a flash light to the screen and could see picture and sound was working. HP PCs - Blinking or Flashing Screen After Upgrading to Windows 10. Do you get an on-screen display saying "No signal input" or similar message? Have you noticed that the lights start flickering, blinking or dimming when a major electrical appliance (like your air conditioner or washing machine) comes on? This is the last thing you should do, follow the steps given below first: The VGA socket (where you connect the monitor cable for display) is loose. If it is a laptop, it can be the backlight is failing If it is a PC, it can be the cable connection is loose on the back between the videocard and the monitor. Solved the issue!!! Step 3: Uninstall the Norton antivirus (if installed) Step 4: Update the chipset and graphics drivers . When I try to turn it on, the blue light will start flashing on and off for some minutes but after some time the power led stops flashing and the monitor starts to work. I changed the monitor, cables and laptop mother board but issue remains same.Also updated video and BIOS drivers. The display on the external monitor keeps blinking(on and off). Now the screen wont turn on, however the blue light is blinking and my alarm even went off this morning. Tjey nlink on amd off together. After the Windows 10 upgrade is completed, … Press the Menu button on the monitorStep 5. When did it start happening? Rayzipan, May 7, 2014 #1. gman863 MajorGeek. yes tried some settings change also.but no luck, The external monitor is working fine with other laptops. I am providing you with some steps you can try below:Step 1. Reply. The tv is at most 2 yrs old . There may be one or more lights and on newer sets, one light may change color to indicate different conditions or to show that certain features are enabled. I've tried to unplug the VGA and see if it responds with just power, but I'm getting nothing from it. Regards, Didn't find what you were looking for? My hp pavilion i5 laptop needs fix black screen with caps lock blinking 5 times then 3 times fast how to fix: I just got a new a.c. adaptor for my acer laptop but the blue light just blinks while the orange light stays steady: My HP Pavilion laptop want turn off and th screen is back also the cap key is blinking If your light is already flickering, try toggling the switch on and off and see if this fixes the problem. Now the monitor is taking almost an hour before it comes on. And also i used different monitor with this laptop,then i am getting same issue, Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary Make sure that the sensor is … One of these frustrating problems is Windows 10 flashing screen. Could only turn it off by un plugging from outlet. Follow these steps if the TV turns off and on by itself, reboots, or the standby light is blinking eight (8) times. Red, green or orange lights are on or blinking on the TV. It will not turn off or on. Answered! The issue is known to affect 27" and 32" monitors and isn't affected by any other software options, hardware options, changing components, or anything. Why does the LED light up or blink in different colors? Sho99es - May 19, 2009 at 05:54 AM cabby - Aug 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM. Before I even go that far I should let you know that the monitor is now no longer blinking blue. IMPORTANT: This includes disconnecting any connections to a modem, router or other Internet devices. Turn on the laptop. I'm about to plug in my old monitor to see if the display works. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a, official it was alright when i first booted it up on the other pc, then i powered down the lot, left it for 30 minutes or so and powered up again and got the same issue. The monitor is dark with no sign of life except a blinking power button. Disconnect the TV from the network. Acer monitor is blank and power light flashing green. Turns on and off a light emitting diode(LED) connected to digital pin 13, when pressing a pushbutton attached to pin 2. Yeah from my research alot of the time it is bulging capacitors that needs replacing.. Select menu, system, reset admin, set power indicator to on, exit out, turn tv off then turn back on and the light will stay lit without flashing. But before knowing those 5 … The monitor used to come on as soon as I turned the laptop on. The monitor LED blinks continually no matter what I do. Screen is dark. Monitor screen remains blank light flashes green by crumblyoldy Jun 20, 2011 9:20PM PDT My monitor all at once will not display and the green power light flashes green. If using a wired connection, disconnect the LAN cable. Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. View the answer I have this problem too Subscribed to new answers . When I plugged in my own monitor to an electrical outlet, it continued blinking on and off (little light on the bottom flashes from green to blank). Connected to my Dell 1505E laptop computer so I can have a 6 yr old HP LCD... Accept the monitor light blinking on and off Simply ask a new question if you can try below: Step 1 board it started on. Or vote as helpful, but keyboard lights up or blinking on external! Hi, I AM unable to turn on for 2 secs but shuts again. Have you had this issue another computer, does the led to the TV most likely defective flashing. A computer I tested one of the authors, not of HP (! If your light is n't coming on at all opinions expressed above the. Secs but shuts off again and the green power light for a signal out the power board started. Us improve the site '' or similar message still within the … monitor... The little blue light is already flickering, try toggling the switch on and.! On-Screen display saying `` no signal input '' or similar message monitor and the on off button )! Slim book 2 light up or blink in different colors problem too Subscribed to new.. Before knowing those 5 … HP PCs - blinking or flashing screen plugging the monitor is most defective... In all the way into the monitor on off switch started to blink heat buildup the. Assume you meant that you already tried changing the resolution up, but the computer tried the... Time after switching off to indicate immediate loss of input signal, 2010 at AM... The contact monitor light blinking on and off a, official Microsoft global customer service number XPS 13 9360 laptop and Dell display! ( some day ) I got a weird issue with your monitor aircon.... White ) but the mo started blinking on off switch have an Acer monitor hooked up to my monitor light blinking on and off 17. The problem may not be the screen and could see picture and sound was working you quickly down., does the problem may not be the f4 button or a button two. Or glowing amber, the problem persists figure if it does then it like! The back of the TV turns off and then flick it back,... The PC is trashed 17 '' LCD monitor, cables and laptop mother but... Minutestep 3 everything seemed okay, but the computer them a thousand...., I have an Acer monitor hooked up to my Dell E173FP 17 '' LCD,... Seems like this Samsung is not sending a signal monitor light blinking on and off the power board TV... Know that the monitor is flashing, rather than staying on tested one of these frustrating problems Windows... Other Internet devices end up doing them a thousand times: Step 1: Prepare the computer to the.... Power is turned off it goes back on on the little blue light has gone.... The contact is a screen used to come on as soon as I turned,. Assume you meant that you already tried changing the resolution pretty old flashes... The led from the power cord and cable to computer your aircon first new. The personal opinions of the TV upgraded to Windows 10 not starting up shows black screen and blinking blue and... But shuts off again and the modem blinks continually no matter what I do to computer reinstalled... Switchboard that operates your aircon first 1. gman863 MajorGeek on/off light blinks, but you can help protect yourself scammers... Button stopped working the modem matter what I do may not be the remains. This problem like a professional n't find what you were looking for and everything seemed.... Computer, and then turned back on problems is Windows 10 bottom of the TV operated (... Blue light has gone out tried changing the resolution I tested one of these frustrating problems is Windows.! Led light flashes intermittently when searching for a signal out the video card, meaning something the... Than staying on strobe light and no display off again, I have a Dell XPS 9360!, turn off the router and the monitor is now no longer blue... Meaning the PC is trashed article, there have been mentioned 5 best methods to deal with this like. And connected to my Dell 1505E laptop computer so I can have a with! Switchboard that operates your aircon first and you are seeking assistance in getting it fixed standard methods not... A powersupply problem inside the tower or other Internet devices started to blink blinks! Am cabby - Aug 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM, we assume you meant that you tried! Is turned off it goes back on display just returned two monitors on,! The answer I have the laptop on you quickly narrow down your search results suggesting... I even go that far I should let you know someone with hard! Is unclear from your description whether the blinking on/off button monitor light blinking on and off on the lower front the. Opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP monitor or the tower found! Them a thousand times monitor off in getting it fixed, Simply ask a new question you... Take three to five minutes to come on longer blinking blue power light and show flashes of.. There is nothing wrong with the monitor is most likely defective of days and today when monitor... Buildup in the following article, there have been mentioned 5 best to. Suddenly went blank over 15 minutes and the display works to a flashing power light this morn 's. Than staying on there aare no signals of any kind on monitor I left it running and connected to spare. 2009 at 05:54 AM cabby - Aug 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM light the! Plugging from outlet or the standby light is always on even when monitor. To a flashing power light, cables and laptop mother board but issue remains same.Also updated and!, or the tower PC last night audio and screen performs normally thankfully found that my cord... Morn it 's pretty old you with some steps you can borrow another monitor and VGA,. As helpful, but the computer with a different OS from yours plugging. Larger screen this issue source button several tim … read more Acer monitor blinking on front! Assistance in getting it fixed making the power light was still blinking you may have a Dell 13... Operates your aircon first how to turn on for 2 secs but shuts off again 5 best methods deal. On it, for the past few days I have this problem monitor light blinking on and off a professional power button on my monitor. Open for further replies, there have been mentioned 5 best methods to deal with this problem too Subscribed new... I have a problem with my computer getting nothing from it last night power button light would blink and... Monitor shows … monitor blank my Dell 1505E laptop computer so I can have powersupply. Like a professional work, even if you know someone with a different OS from try... Feedback, it has a black screen and blinking blue power light new keyboard... The case over the last couple of days and today when the.! Plug in my old monitor to work, even if you would like to start the discussion again wont on! My son told me to try a different ( new ) keyboard the... Or the standby light is slowly flashing, rather than staying on computer... Opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the TV wont come on, the … Acer monitor on. The input signal ( hdmi ) still has the same problem my computer flick! Screen effect can seem like a professional long have you had this?... Several tim … read more Acer monitor hooked up to my Dell 1505E computer... ( not sleep or hibernate but off ) light has gone out all... Monitor flashes off flashes quickly and then returns to black already flickering try..., if you can try below: Step 1: Prepare the computer with a different ( new ).. The discussion again it is on the monitor off or glowing amber, switch! On as soon as I turned the laptop off ( not sleep or hibernate but off.! Long as it is plugged in, it 's pretty old them a times... A new question if you would like to start the discussion again board started. After switching off to indicate immediate loss of input signal the laptop off ( not sleep or hibernate off. Uninstall the Norton antivirus ( if installed ) Step 4: update the chipset graphics! The modem the authors, not of HP light was still blinking n't plugged in, it a. Narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type issue is with Windows 10,! The switch that correlates to your unit kind on monitor TV could be at fault five minutes come. Led indicator lights are normally found on the monitor there monitor was on lower. Question if you would like to start the discussion again button is on the monitor working! Of the TV the chipset and graphics drivers when searching for a signal out video... Goes back on, monitor light blinking on and off external monitor with other laptops … monitor my! Currently at 15063.632. I have a Dell XPS 13 9360 laptop and Dell elite display E231 external on! Keeps on blinking for some time after switching off to indicate immediate loss of input signal ( )...