It even slows down greasing so your hair stays as fresh as day one!!!! While elastic polymers also enhance flexibility. Now for normal to thick hair. Pricey, but worth it. L’Incroyable uses the latest technology to give your blowout longevity. Want perfect blow out hair?! This item: Kerastase L'incroyable Blowdry, 5.1 Ounce, $25.85 ($5.07 / 1 Ounce) Only 13 left in stock - order soon. Kerastase is part of L'Oréal (UK) Limited. New Incroyable Formula. First of all, I don’t have to mention that if you touch your hair with a blow dryer, curling wand, or straightener, then you MUST use a heat styling product. Bag 0. product added to the bag Account; Search Search Search Menu. MSRP: Was: Now: $36.00 (You save) (No reviews yet) Write a Review Write a Review × L'incroyable Blowdry Crème Hair Cream ... Kerastase L'incroyable Blowdry Lotion. Outfit: robe coat and hat under the first spring b... Beauty: Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Drama masca... Outfit: eggplant robe coat, Edwardian blouse and b... Beauty: Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir lipstick and ... Beauty: Yves Rocher lip crayon and mattifying lip ... Beauty: which Urban Decay Naked palette is right for you? (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); About the Perfume Expert ThePerfumeExpert.com is an online Perfume Blog, Beauty Blog and Skincare Blog all rolled into one so you can stay looking good, smelling nice and feeling great all in one place! Kerastase l'incroyable Blowdry Travel Size 1.7 oz NEW. If this doesn't illustrate the effect, I don't know what will. Quantity. My hair looks like silk! One lucky reader will win a full size bottle of this fabulous product by entering through the form below. This hair styling cream has an innovative formula with S.R.S.® Microwax Technology a heat-sensitive microwaxes can set and re-set styles. Categories: Shop Our Styling Tutorials, Hair, Kerastase Product ID: 4838. Beauty: Korres volcanic mineral twist eyeshadow re... Outfit: the perfect Chelsea boots with a braid crown. What sets this product apart from all the rest is it’s reshapeable and restylable technology! By continuing to use this site, or by clicking "Accept", you agree to the use of cookies, but you can opt-out if you wish. I also provide a list of the Best Perfumes and the latest MakeUp trends so that you can stay up to date and smelling pretty all at the same time! I REALLY appreciated this product while on holiday. Add to cart. Not to mention, I went from gorgeous blowout, to beachy waves, to slick & straight ALL without needing to wash, dry, and apply more product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. When it comes to blowdry, straightening or curling, applying a heat primer is essential to protect the integrity of the hair and ensure long-term hair health. But this is forgivable because it’s meant for heat styling such as curls, straighten, waves, and updos where need a bit of grip and hold. Written by an expert you can trust, I provide you with Perfume reviews, Best Perfumes, Beauty reviews and Makeup trends that are all written with passion and an eye for excellence. Add to Cart. Kerastase L'Incroyable Blowdry Cream quantity. Also containing Xylose, a thermo-protectant that shields hair from heat up to 450 degrees. I told the hair expert that my scalp had been acting up lately (I changed my birth control pill to Cerazette and it has resulted in bacne and scalp breakouts - yeay), but that my hair is fine and on the dry side. This new heat styling lotion, Kérastase L’Incroyable Blowdry, is the bees knees! Microwax technology allows for ease of setting and re-setting your style. Using the Kerastase L’Incroyable Blowdry I was allowed to get three day of perfect hair before needing a wash! // ]]> The Kerastase L’Incroyable Blowdry lotion protects the hair up to 230°C (450F) styling tools, so no need to worry about singed locks (blondes especially). This blow dry hair lotion has an innovative formula with S.R.S.® Microwax Technology a heat-sensitive microwaxes can set and re-set styles. It’s got more of a slippery serum consistency, which at first was hard to believe. You just have to apply a little heat and you’re ready to change it up! //