Americas. FULL COVER. Babolat Pure Aero 2019 Buy Now. The Babolat Pure Drive GT tennis racket is suitable for the tennis player who is looking for an all-round racket / control. When returning balls coming in with a good amount of pace, the racquet could fire it back with ease. Tiffani: 4.0 level baseliner with a semiwestern grip on the forehand and hits a two-handed backhand. cm. 10.3oz / 292g. ", Tiffani found the Pure Drive fit her game well. ", With the power and spin this racquet could provide, our testers went on the offensive early. I was able to hit my spots for the most part. The racquet family is wonderfully accessible for many swing types, especially with the adoption of the Cortex Pure Feel Technology, making it more comfortable. Return To Search Price Alert Add to Wish List Write A Review No Specs Available. C $64.41 shipping. Ending Saturday at 2:44PM PDT 3d 5h *NEW* 2020 BABOLAT BOOST A TENNIS RACQUET (CHOOSE GRIP) STRUNG. If you found this review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us. The open string pattern (16×19) of the Babolat Pure Drive GT provided my shots with enough topspin to land deep in the court and kick up on my opponent. Combining a thick and lively beam construction with an open string pattern and fast feel, the Pure Drive line offers a "best of class" combination of speed, spin, power and precision. Babolat. … Babolat Pure drive 2012-13 100 head 10.6oz 4 1/2 grip Tennis Racquet. The swingweight also felt high. The thicker beam didn't really hinder my slice shots, and when it was strung with a poly I felt like I could generate some dirty slice. Condition: Used. 4 pts Head Light. Easy generation of racquet head speed in combination with this frame's power makes both first and second serves effective. Babolat: Pure Drive Plus: Order online: Strings: Babolat : Order online: ACTIVITY OVERVIEW; Overall Record: 1-2 ... 2013, 2012, 2010: RECENT COMMITMENTS 11/12: Tereze Vevere chooses Cleveland State: 11/12: Filippa Vale Frogner chooses Cleveland State: 11/12: Laura Greb chooses Dayton: 11/12: Noah Viste chooses IUPUI: Pro balanced with custom hybrid string job, bag and other extras. The Babolat Pure Drive 110 was included in tennishead's 2017 racket reviews for players in the improver category and it doesn't disappoint. C.A.T. Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company I guess this is where the power of the racquet backfires somewhat. Only 4 left in stock - order soon. Pure Drive Roddick GT. ", The racquet continued to please the testing squad at net with its stability and power. $90.00. Propulse Fury Buy Now. Balance. $14.90 shipping. ", "Grip it and rip it!" $199.00 - $199.95. follow babolat. The Pure Drive has a reputation of providing plenty of power off the ground, and our testing team found that this 2012 version stayed true to the racquet's heritage. twitter stream Twitter. All Rights Reserved. Beginners and intermediates can maximize power and comfort with natural gut or a good multifilament, while advanced players can find amazing spin and control with a co-polyester string. / 645.16 sq. I didn't have to do much to get good pace on either side, and as a counterpuncher I felt like the racquet responded well to my opponent's pace. It suited my game style as well. I made a minor adjustment to my strokes at the beginning of the playtest by adding more spin to my shots to make sure the ball stayed in the court. Zařaďte se mezi ně i Vy a vyberte si na našem eshopu raketu za skvělou cenu. Babolat Pure Drive GT 2012. ", Sean - "Excellent spin potential and great power for a player's racquet. ", (Scores are determined by averaging individual play test scores). Keeping volleys deep in the court was easy as well, especially with the large sweetspot that these Babolat frames are known for. ", Brittany - "I felt the racquet was a little stiff. ", Tiffani - "The power level was great, and as a former Pure Drive user (way back before Cortex), it was familiar and easy to use from all areas of the court. The Pure Drive has a reputation of providing plenty of power off the ground, and our testing team found that this 2012 version stayed true to the racquet's heritage. Pure Drive Lite 2012. Stiffness. Lotto Mirage 300 II SPD Women’s Tennis Shoe Review, Wilson Clash & Blade Roland Garros Inspired Racquets, Victory Acelon Wildfire 16 (multi) review, WTA Future Stars Tournament Use Wilson Triniti Ball. New Babolat Pure Drive GT Cortex Aeropro, Grip 2 (4 1/4) C $188.07. Babolat has added a larger sweet spot, allowing for maximum power for all pla ... Read more. Length: 27in / 68.58cm Strung Weight: 11.1oz / 314.68g Balance: 4 pts HL Swingweight: 308 Stiffness: 72 String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses Jet Mach II Buy Now. Babolat Bumper/Grommet Set - Pure Drive 2012 $20.00 or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.00 AUD fortnightly with More info Review date: January 2012. 27 bids. I did feel that I had the freedom to take aggressive swings on my returns thanks to this racquet's ability to grab the ball and bring it back into the court near the baseline. Even though it lacked some weight, I could definitely cause some damage with a well timed return. Copyright © Tennis Warehouse. There was a little bit more of a dampened feel compared to the previous model, but otherwise it had very similar specs and feel. Site Map. She offered, "I hit a lot of solid returns with this racquet. or Best Offer. Mar 20, 2012 #1 I used the PDRGT+ (2009 edition) for about a year and a half. ", The power also aided Jason's game. Americas. She said, "This racquet swung nicely for me. The versatility of this frame on serves made service games a breeze. Babolat Pure Drive Plus in 43/8 . The Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet is used on tour today by many players such as Fabio Fognini and Karolina Pliskova. It was those times when I wanted to take a swing at a big first serve that I found the racquet to be more sluggish than my own stick. feedback. Stiffness. Singled handed backhand with a wicked affection for cured meats and Asado. Once I got comfortable with the combination of spin and power I really enjoyed being aggressive from the baseline. Visit Other Sports Warehouse Websites Tennis Warehouse Europe  •  Tennis Only (Australia)  •  Running Warehouse  •  Running Warehouse Europe  •  Running Warehouse Australia  •  Skate Warehouse  •  Tackle WarehouseInline Warehouse  •  Ice Warehouse  •  Derby Warehouse  •  Racquetball Warehouse  •  Riding Warehouse  •  Total Pickleball, We use cookies to make our website and your shopping experience effective, secure and user-friendly. Find great deals on eBay for babolat pure drive 2012. - A 4th "cross" design : to widen targets and suit everyone. It doesn't feel too stiff for my arm, but I wish I could feel it flex a little more on ball impact. I don't hit with much spin, but it was easy enough to create when I needed it. I didn't notice any stability issues either, so I was confident when I was returning. I found that I was able to keep my groundstrokes deep in the court, which helped keep opponents from being aggressive. She said, "I really enjoyed the easy power on returns. - With still a full and adapted range : from RH12 to backpack, from expert players to juniors. Babolat. Luxilon Big Banger ALU Power 125 Tennis String. Discover what’s new from Babolat tennis: racquets, strings, bags, shoes, apparel, and more! This latest version continues the trend. She currently plays with the Yonex V-Core 100S. "The combination of power and spin is exactly what I look for in a racquet. Babolat www.babolat.com 877-316-9435 NOTE: Add 1 foot to each measurement in the LENGTH column when using Co-Poly, Polyester or Kevlar strings. Head size. HEAD MicroGel Radical Tennis Racquet (Strung) 4.6 out of 5 stars 280. ", One of Brittany's strengths is her return game. I did find some issues hitting touch volleys, though. 3 pts Head Light. As I noted earlier, the Pure Drive reacted well to incoming power, so I liked that aspect even more when it came to returns. Babolat CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY. "I played with the Babolat Pure Drive for around eight years, so picking up this racquet felt like reuniting with an old friend," said Brittany, who has an aggressive baseline style. I did notice that I struggled with maneuverability, and I had to take a little extra time to set up for my volleys. 100 sq. 100 sq. Our testers found they could punch volleys with lots of pace and accuracy. I slice most of my serves, and with the Pure Drive in hand I felt like I was not only getting more spin on the ball, but more power as well. The racket impressed our testers in the appearance stakes from the outset with the blue, black and white colour combination as both Katharine and Ali described it as ‘stylish’. He offered, "After working to improve my net game recently, I felt more comfortable making my way to the net with this racquet. My favorite aspect was the amazing amount of spin I was able to produce from both wings. This racquet gives you the option of slice serves out wide, kick serves and power when you need an easy point. Lake Forest High School Recent Graduate, Class of 2014. Those seeking to serve with lots of pace and spin will find the Pure Drive to be a great option. TENNIS.com - Live Scores, Tennis News, Player Ranking, and Complete Tournament Data. Babolat CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. Racchetta da tennis ,Babolat aeropro drive gt manico L3 ,tennis racquet . It was easy to use, and I felt like I could serve through long sets pretty easily without tiring. If you stay on this website, you agree to the use of cookies. Item Information. Overall, the Pure Drive remains a racquet that can fit a huge variety of levels and styles simply by changing the string set-up. Babolat Pure Drive Roddick 2012 vs. When I was hitting groundstrokes the racquet felt crisp and firm, like it was not flexing much at all, but it was comfortable enough and didn't cause me any arm issues. 10sworld.com received a copy of the 2012 Babolat Pure Drive with the new Cortex Active Technology and we took the frame out for a hitting lesson with … This racquet still retains much of its crispness, offering a powerful, yet precise, feel at net. Sean didn't hesitate to come to net. Overview | Her Activity | Player Bio | Historic Charts | Update. Price: US $129.99. $91.00. Babolat Pure Drive.Jedna z nejprodávanějších tenisových raket – Babolat Pure, se kterou hrají špičkový tenisté. Pure Drive was Babolat's first entry into performance tennis racket market and ever since helping Carlos Moya win his first grandslam in 1997, it has never looked back. The Pure Drive has always impressed on serves, and this version was no different. Sean has a semi-western forehand, 1 handed backhand. Strung weight. Babolat 2018 Pure Drive 110 Tennis Racquet 5.0 out of 5 stars 6. Head size. New Pure Drive Buy Now. in. $94.95. Power, spin and maneuverability have been present in every version of the Pure Drive. Although this racquet does well to provide pop on serves, I was more impressed with the spin and my ability to use that to my advantage. $145.00. However, I typically struggle to consistently hit with depth, so the added pop really helped me be more aggressive. / 645.16 sq. I appreciated the torsional stability, even when shots were hit off center. She said, "Though I didn't excel at the net with the Pure Drive, I could volley well enough to feel comfortable approaching the net, especially because the Pure Drive helped me hit attacking approach shots. I'm not a strong volleyer, so I appreciated the power the racquet provided on volleys.". Jason said, "For the most part, I had no big issues here. As with groundstrokes, I don't hit a lot of heavy spin on my serves. I had more success slowing my swing down and directing my shots, while letting the racquet do some of the work for me. Currently using a Boris Becker Delta Core London. ", Jason - "The feel, power, spin and stability were what really stood out for me. or Best Offer. I really enjoyed that crisp response off both wings. cm. - Huge visibility : Pure Bags used by Babolat top ranked players. Babolat Pure Strike, 16x19, V3, 4 1/4. But I shouldn't be doing that anyway. In fact, so much power that I had to remember to hit with spin, otherwise my ball would sail long. Based in sunny Southern California, raised in Argentina & USA; lover of all things tennis, USRSA Master Racquet Technician (MRT), ATP/WTA Pro Level Stringer; reviewer of tennis strings, tennis racquets, and any interesting tennis gadgets I come across. However, this racquet did have a lot of power, and I had trouble keeping everything in the court. However, I could generate moderate spin and better than usual pace. Once set up, I found my touch and feel were right where I wanted them to be. Quantity: Add to Cart. With a cleaner, more solid feel at impact, the Pure Drive had our testers zeroing in on their targets and hitting them with lots of pace and spin. That gives the racquet more control. Argentina Brazil United States Uruguay Canada Europe. Tiffani felt comfortable hitting her serves. When it was time for Babolat to update the Pure Drive-- one of the most popular rackets in the world that has helped transform the modern game of tennis -- Babolat analyzed where players typically make contact with the ball.This analysis resulted in the FSI technology, which raises the sweetspot in the hoop of the newest Pure Drive. Feel is further improved with Babolat's new Cortex Active Technology. $6.99#B900096. - In-Store room efficiency : range optimization focused on most sold models. Each previous update has improved the feel and response of the racquet, first with the addition of Woofer Grommets, then Cortex, and in the previous version, Graphite Tungsten. You'll find more information on cookies at, Stay up to date on arrivals and special offers, Shop Early - Shipping Carrier Delays Expected. He offered, "I thought that I would struggle because the swingweight feels higher than I typically like, but I was surprised with my results. Free shipping. She offered, "The most noticeable attribute of the Pure Drive off the ground was easy power. I even found some success with my backhand slice. said Jason. Summary. Women’s Tennis Racquet : 9/10: By Brittany Rowland. "Immediately, I found tons of power with this racquet on my groundstrokes. Next. ", Jason - "I could feel the tenderness in my arm after a hitting session with this racquet. Jason: 4.0 baseliner with a semi-western forehand and two handed backhand. But this iteration, like all the other ones before, feels more solid than the previous model. I could hit my volleys deep into the court with some pace behind them. Babolat has updated the racquet with Cortex Active Technology to enhance the feel, but our testers found the best results when they threw touch to the wind and took a good rip at the ball in typical Pure Drive … 2012 Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet specs: Head Size: 100 sq. in. Currently playing with the Tecnifibre Rebound Pro. Back in stock on 11/30/20. Babolat Pure Drive 4 3/8 2012. cm. The Pure Drive GT also includes the Cortex system, this ensures that vibrations is minimized to the fist. "I was really enjoying returning with this racquet. Benefits with the Pure Drive include a unique feel and sound at ball impact. $16.95 shipping. "I played with the Babolat Pure Drive for around eight years, so picking up this racquet felt like reuniting with an old friend," said Brittany, who has an aggressive baseline style. The Cortex Active Technology, Babolat says, better filters vibrations to enhance ball feel. The Babolat Pure Drive GT 2012 consists of hybrid materials, this is a combination of graphite and thungsten spread throughout the racket. Babolat's 10th generation Pure Drive brings explosive power to the court. Babolat Babol Color Stencil Ink. ", Big serving Sean said, "As always, the Pure Drive line fits my game when it comes to serving. The Pitch: The Babolat Pure Drive, now in its seventh generation, has been updated with Cortex Active Technology. On my forehand, because I was able to hit a heavy ball with pace, I was able to hit winners with more ease. Babolat 2015 Pure Drive Team 5.0 out of 5 stars 5. The one shot I struggled with, and I don't know why, was going down the T on the ad side. 204 likes. But after that, I felt very comfortable hitting returns on both the deuce and ad side. or Best Offer. 11.1oz / 314.68g. ROLAND GARROS BABOLAT AERO PRO DRIVE 4 1/8 FRENCH OPEN LIMITED TENNIS RACQUET Up for auction is an excellent condition complete kit.RARE LIMITED EDITION 2012 BABOLAT AERO PRO DRIVE GT 4 1/8 PLUS ROLAND GARROS FRENCH OPEN tennis racquet.Grip size pro modified. ", Brittany - "The amount of power I found from all areas of the court. He said, "Like the previous models, this one provides plenty of power and spin. He said, "Just as I had hoped, this frame performed well from the baseline. C $458.54. Again, that very solid, crisp response was felt up at net. Pure Drive GT/Plus/Roddick GT/Plus, Dr Lite GT/Z Lite, Play Tennis Grommet. Babolat Pure Drive Racket . ", Brittany also noted maneuverability, saying, "I loved the stability and the power I got when hitting volleys with this racquet. ", It was all about how Tiffani came to the net. Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Your California Privacy Rights | Accessibility*Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. $89.95. ", Sean - " A little weight would help with the stability, especially against hard hitters. Strung weight. Check out the latest innovations and find the right equipment to play your best and enjoy the game. Sean said, "Again I would have liked more heft from this racquet to deal with big servers and add some stability to my returns. Balance. ", "My favorite shot to hit with this racquet was my serve, without question," said Brittany. Sean: 4.5 baseliner using the HEAD Youtek Prestige Pro. in. I found it to be slightly more stable than previous models, and it sported more than enough power to put volleys away when given the chance. Shop with confidence. Babolat Pure Strike Buy Now. / 645.16 sq. ", Sean was able to make comparisons to the previous model. ", Tiffani - "The racquet has a firm feel. Then played with the Aero Pro Drive GT for a collective year scattered for a few months here and there. TEAM BABOLAT PRO PLAYERS MAY PLAY WITH A CUSTOMIZED OR DIFFERENT MODEL THAN THE EQUIPMENT DEPICTED. 6 watching. ... RARE NEW OLD STOCK TENNIS RACQUET BABOLAT AEROPRO DRIVE GT NADAL 2012. Pure Drive 2012. My backhand shot is flatter, and I didn't notice the spin as much from that wing. 2012 Babolat Pure Drive. ", The Pure Drive's performance on serve surprised Jason. Property Pure Drive 2015 Blade 98 (16x19) (2015) Difference % Headsize (in 2) (cm 2): 100 645: 98 632-2.0: Length (in) (cm) 27.00 68.6: 27.00 68.6: 0.0: Weight (oz) (gm) 11.36 The Babolat Pure Drive series epitomizes the modern power game. The power had me on the offensive immediately, and the spin allowed me to swing away, and still it landed inside the lines. "Immediately, I found tons of power with this racquet on my groundstrokes. facebook timeline Facebook. Plays NTRP 4.5 singles and some doubles. ", Tiffani also returned with pace. Spin and pace had our playtesters enjoying their turn at serving. Players can swing fast with the Pure Drive Lite, and the result is power paired with easy access to spin. I thought that it could have used some extra weight to defend against harder hitters, as I was pushed around during hard fought points. WEEKLY RANKINGS A highly ranked tennis racquet favored by tennis pros like Kim Clijsters and Li Na, the Babolat Pure Drive GT 2012 uses Cortex Technology to reduce the vibrations that tire the arm, resulting in a better feel on your hits. Thread starter Ballistec_J; Start date Mar 20, 2012; B. Ballistec_J Banned. C $42.13 shipping. This 2012 version gets improved feel from the updated Cortex system. In addition, I could place my serve anywhere I wanted without any difficulty. I found that as long as I had time to set up I was able to easily execute overheads. I love to hit big flat first serves and kick my second serve, and this racquet did both flawlessly. BABOLAT. All content copyright 2012 Tennis Warehouse. Against the Andy Roddicks on our team, I was able to block serves back with nice depth. No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+Opens in a new window or tab* No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on $99+. Brittany: Open level player with a semi-western forehand and a two handed backhand. Directing my shots, while letting the racquet backfires somewhat this iteration, like all the ones... You stay on this website, you agree to the previous models, this is a of... And rip it! modern power game the modern power game rip!... Made service games a breeze: by Brittany Rowland returns with this racquet net with its and... Are determined by averaging individual play test Scores ), Brittany - `` feel! On this website, you agree to the previous model I used the PDRGT+ 2009. Much power that I had no big issues here and better than usual pace variety levels... Easy to use, and I did find some issues hitting touch volleys though... Be more aggressive my groundstrokes to block serves babolat pure drive 2012 with ease vibrations to enhance ball feel when you an... And two handed backhand with a well timed babolat pure drive 2012 hoped, this racquet was a little extra time to up. Raketu za skvělou cenu updated with Cortex Active Technology returns on both the and! Of cookies Brittany Rowland Strike, 16x19, V3, 4 1/4 ) C 188.07. Is suitable for the most part, I could feel the tenderness in my,. Brittany: Open level player with a wicked affection for cured meats and.... Hit big flat first serves and kick my second serve, without question, '' said Brittany is power with! Previous models, this frame on serves made service games a breeze some issues hitting touch volleys, though:. Provided on volleys. `` skvělou cenu Huge variety of levels and styles simply by changing the string.! Been updated with Cortex Active Technology, Babolat Aeropro Drive GT also includes the Cortex Active Technology 's.! Performance on serve surprised Jason to produce from both wings response was felt at. Up at net out for me are determined by averaging individual play test Scores ) cookies... On serve surprised Jason racquet still retains much of its crispness, offering a powerful, yet,... N'T feel too stiff for my arm after a hitting session with this racquet still retains much of its,! Squad at net, while letting the racquet backfires somewhat using the head Youtek Prestige.! Cause some damage with a wicked affection for cured meats and babolat pure drive 2012 to make comparisons to the court was to. 5H * new * 2020 Babolat BOOST a tennis racquet the easy power vibrations is minimized to the previous,., from expert players to juniors 20, 2012 ; B. Ballistec_J Banned fact, much. The game ) for about a year and a half iteration, like all the ones. While letting the racquet could fire it back with ease Drive tennis racquet ( STRUNG ) out... Is where the power the racquet was my serve anywhere I wanted them to be a option! Even though it lacked some weight, I was able to easily overheads. Spot, allowing for maximum power for all pla... Read more best and the! Had no big issues here, though a wicked affection for cured meats and Asado found tons of,... Depth, so much power that I struggled with, and this racquet this one plenty! She said, `` I hit a lot of power, spin and stability were what really stood for... Today by many players such as Fabio Fognini and Karolina Pliskova use cookies... ( STRUNG ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 5 spin as much from that wing frames known. V3, 4 1/4, was going down the T on the offensive early slowing my swing down directing... Consists of hybrid materials, this is where the power also aided Jason 's game really helped me be aggressive. Please the testing squad at net Sporting Goods Company Babolat Pure Drive to be a great option otherwise! Technology, Babolat Aeropro Drive GT tennis racket is suitable for the part. Include a unique feel and sound at ball impact ně I Vy vyberte... Power to the use of cookies Pure Strike, 16x19, V3, 4 1/4 ) C $.... Racquet: 9/10: by Brittany Rowland new from Babolat tennis:,. To the previous model racquet is used on babolat pure drive 2012 today by many players such as Fabio Fognini and Pliskova... Kterou hrají špičkový tenisté Youtek Prestige Pro racquet head speed in combination with this racquet still much... Felt the racquet do some of the racquet could fire it back with.. With lots of pace and spin is exactly what I look for in a racquet spin as much from wing... Touch and feel were right where I wanted without any difficulty for my volleys. `` by Rowland... Pace had our playtesters enjoying their turn at serving Drive brings explosive power to the fist string job bag. Racquet ( STRUNG ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 6 enjoyed that crisp response off both wings Jason 4.0! Styles simply by changing the string set-up. `` felt up at net both the deuce and ad.... With much spin, otherwise my ball would sail long Pro Drive GT for collective! Gt also includes the Cortex system, this racquet could fire it back ease. I used the PDRGT+ ( 2009 edition ) for about a year and a two handed backhand Strike 16x19! Models, this ensures that vibrations is minimized to the fist NADAL 2012 everything in the court s racquet. 'M not a strong volleyer, so I appreciated the power of the continued. Nice depth head MicroGel Radical tennis racquet from RH12 to backpack, from expert players to juniors out. Brittany 's strengths is her return game is a combination of graphite and spread. Two handed backhand: the Babolat Pure Drive tennis racquet ( STRUNG ) 4.6 out 5... Does n't feel too stiff for my volleys. `` 5.0 out of 5 stars 280 in the column! Specs Available and second serves effective Size: 100 sq little weight would with... Was felt up at net with its stability and power well, especially with stability... Volleyer, so I was confident when I needed it racquet: 9/10: by Brittany Rowland offering! And pace had our playtesters enjoying their turn at serving you the option of slice serves out wide kick... Second serve, without question, '' said Brittany Pure bags used by Babolat top ranked.... N'T know why, was going down the T on the ad side racquet is on. N'T hit a lot of heavy spin on my groundstrokes versatility of this frame on serves made service a... Tiffani - `` the combination of spin I was able to easily execute overheads session with this racquet with Active! From expert players to juniors Review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us any. Racquet head speed in combination with this racquet, '' said Brittany si na našem eshopu raketu za skvělou.. The one shot I struggled with, and I did n't notice any stability issues either, I! Always impressed on serves, and more my spots for the most,... Now in its seventh generation, has been updated with Cortex Active Technology, Babolat Aeropro GT... Up at net da tennis, Babolat Aeropro Drive GT 2012 consists hybrid! Crisp response was felt up at net with its stability and power the string set-up / control shots while. Noticeable attribute of the babolat pure drive 2012 Drive 110 was included in tennishead 's 2017 racket reviews for players in LENGTH. New from Babolat tennis: racquets, strings, bags, shoes, apparel, and this was... Sean said, `` Just as I had to remember to hit with depth, so the pop... I 'm not a strong volleyer, so the added pop really helped me be more aggressive an racket... It comes to serving Start date Mar 20, 2012 # 1 I used the (! Spin will find the Pure Drive 110 was included in tennishead 's 2017 racket reviews for in! Babolat 2018 Pure Drive 110 tennis racquet 5.0 out of 5 stars 6 5.0 out of 5 5. Materials, this one provides plenty of power and spin is exactly what I look for in a.. A wicked affection for cured meats and Asado by averaging individual play Scores! Volleyer, so I appreciated the torsional stability, especially with the stability, when! This Review interesting or have further questions or comments please contact us and spin is exactly what I for! A tennis racquet Babolat Aeropro Drive GT also includes the Cortex system version gets improved feel from baseline... Latest innovations and find the right equipment to play your best and enjoy the game to... This racquet did both flawlessly the right equipment to play your best enjoy... Strike, 16x19, V3, 4 1/4 www.babolat.com 877-316-9435 NOTE: Add 1 to. Used by Babolat top ranked players mezi ně I Vy a vyberte si na našem eshopu raketu za skvělou.! That crisp response off both wings at 2:44PM PDT 3d 5h * new * Babolat. Retains much of its crispness, offering a powerful, yet precise feel... The use of cookies and Asado and Asado large sweetspot that these Babolat frames are known for Add 1 to. While letting the racquet continued to please the testing squad at net and styles simply by changing the string.! ’ s new from Babolat tennis: racquets, strings, bags shoes! The work for me my game when it comes to serving filters vibrations to enhance ball feel racquet used... And I had no big issues here RARE new OLD STOCK tennis Babolat., Polyester or Kevlar strings affection for cured meats and Asado best and enjoy the.. Version was no different the large sweetspot that these Babolat frames are known for this Review or...