Remove oil from wok leaving not more than 1 tablespoon of oil in the wok. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the lady finger on a low flame. Welcome Susan. Thought of the snack at 4 o’clock and and it was ready by 5 … Wash and cut ladies finger into 1/2 inch pieces. www.smithakalluraya.com/bhindi-kurkuri-crispy-okra-ladies-finger-fry-recipe Stir well. Otherwise you need to cook for some more time. Ladies Finger Fry recipe - How to make Ladies Finger Fry. Wipe them dry. JACKFRUIT SEEDS STIR FRY | PALAKOTTAI VARUVAL RECIPE, MUSHROOM PEPPER FRY RECIPE | KALAN MILAGU VARUVAL, VENDAKKAI SAMBAR RECIPE | LADIES FINGER KULAMBU, AVAL LADOO WITH JAGGERY / POHA LADDU RECIPE, INSTANT MIX GULAB JAMUN RECIPE / INSTANT MIX KALA JAMUN, ACHARI PANEER RECIPE / RESTAURANT STYLE ACHARI PANEER MASALA. All our content & photos are copyright protected. I made this as a side…, Jackfruit seeds stir fry is a delicious and easy south Indian recipe that can be…, Mushroom pepper fry is a quick and tasty appetizer that goes well as a side…, Vendakkai sambar recipe with step-wise pictures. 1. Wash, wipe dry and cut lady’s finger into 1/4″ circles. Once it is hot enough, sprinkle the ladies finger and fry in medium flame. Stir and mix very well with the rest of the masala. If like us, you too are fond of Lady finger, then do check this collection of Ladies finger recipes. It goes well in the tiffin box too. Bendakaya Fry recipe is a simple and quick veg stir fry recipe made with okra/bhindi and this particular bendakaya vepudu is done in south indian style. It is crispy and makes a perfect evening tea time snacks. 5. Heat oil for frying. I should thank my sister for guiding me … This is an easy lady finger recipe which is homely in taste and quick to prepare. Heat oil, add mustard seeds and when done, Add lady’s finger pieces, turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt. Saute the okra till done. Tags Sukhi Sabzis. 1. First rinse 250 grams lady finger (okra) in water. Keep turning and fry until golden on all sides. As a blogger, if you you want to adapt this recipe or make a youtube video, then please write the recipe in your own words and give a clickable link back to the recipe on this url. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Switch off the flame. Recipes using Ladies Finger, Bhindi Recipes Collecion, Okra Recipes. It is a north Indian dish especially popular for vegetarians. In a shallow kadai or pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and add ⅓ cup chopped onion. Usually the ladies finger are thinly sliced like sticks but i just followed the style which they served in restaurant. It is a quick recipe that can b If you are looking for how to cook ladies finger perfectly, do check out this post on how to make Vendakkai curry. There should be no trace of water or moisture on the lady finger as then the lady finger can become slimy while cooking. I remember being repulsed by a number of ladies finger dishes just because of how we were forced to it. If you have made the recipe and liked it then do share the recipe link on facebook, twitter & pinterest. Mix together until everything is combined and ladies finger gets coated well. Ingredients. Some use onions, some do not use onions, some use besan, etc.,. Do not add any water in the pan. your password Pinterest Tomatoes can be added. No goey vendakkai, Perfect textured okra fry. Mix together until everything is combined and ladies finger gets coated well. Remove from oil and drain excess oil in Kitchen tissues. Then chop them in 1 to 1.5 cm roundels. Check out my Tangy Mango Rice served with this Ladies Finger Fry (Vendakkai Fry) and appalam.. We have all heard our parents asking us to eat ladies finger to improve our mathematical skills.And sometimes we are even forced to eat it regardless of if we like it or not. Mix the salt very well with the lady finger. Hi Dassana..I love all your recipes..I can’t thank you enough..Usually whatever recipes i try from your site come out well..I am a starting level cook because I just got married last year and I have not done much cooking before marriage..thanks again..I have a doubt with this recipe..when i tried this twice earlier it came out really well..but yesterday and today when i made it..it had a slightly kachha taste..Is it because the bhindi was not ripe enough? Yesterday when i saw fresh ladies finger in the nearby Indian shop , i bought the and made vendakkai varuval with a portion of the vendakkai i bought. Vendakai Poriyal/Ladies finger fry/Bhindi fry is a simple south Indian side dish that can be served with any vegetarian meals. 2. 13. You can also have a look at these similar and quick recipes of: Okra stir fry goes very well with phulkas and a bowl of salad or plain curd. I have prepared it as side dish for rice and vendakkai sambar. Vendakkai poriyal is a good side rich for rice and can be made very easily. Reduce the flame and add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chili powder and 1 tsp coriander powder. Serve lady finger fry hot or warm with phulkas or chapatis or paratha. Cooking lady finger takes about 14 to 15 minutes on a low flame. Wash and cut ladies finger into 1/2 inch pieces. November 21, 2008 by Raks Anand 38 Comments / This ladies finger/ bhindi/ okra/vendaikai fries, comes out very crispy,this is very easy and goes well as an accompaniment for rice and even we can eat as … Transfer the Okra/ladies finger into a bowl, place the same skillet over medium heat and pour Oil followed by Onions, Garlic, Tomatoes, Salt … 3. Stir and saute for half a minute. Once it is hot enough, sprinkle the ladies finger and fry in medium flame. Then chop the okra in 1 to 1.5 cm roundels. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. On a low to medium flame, saute the onions till they turn translucent. 14. Serve ladies finger fry hot or warm with phulkas or chapatis or paratha. 9. On a low to medium flame, saute the onions till they turn translucent. Running the kitchen for decades, I share tried and tested Vegetarian recipes on my food blog since 2009, with a step-by-step photo guide & plenty of tips so that your cooking journey is easier. tender okra taste good. Hi, I am Dassana. It is crispy and makes a perfect evening tea time snacks. Mix very well. We all are fond of this veggie and I make it often. Yes, it's clearly evident that Ladies Finger and the different types of Ladies Finger recipes are super popular all across our lovely country.. Bhindi Onion Stir-fry , … The Bhindi should be tender. It takes about 14 to 15 minutes on a low flame. After every 3 to 4 minutes, do check the lady finger and stir again, so that the okra does not get browned or burnt and are uniformly cooked. Ladies finger fry is a spicy bhindi or lady finger recipe with lady fingers slit and filled with spicy masala powders and then cooked in oil with fried onions, tomatoes and garlic paste. bendakaya fry, bhindi fry, bhindi recipes, bhindi sabji, bhindi Sabzi, ladies finger fry, ladies finger recipes, lady's finger fry, okra fry, stir fry recipes, vendakka mezhukkuperatti, vendakkai poriyal. Add tej patta (indian bay leaf) and fry for about 5 to 7 … Switch off the flame. 3. I just prepared these fries yesterday without any pre planning. Remove from oil and drain excess oil in Kitchen tissues. Keep aside. Sign up for my FREE Beginners Guide to Delicious Indian Cooking. If you are looking for more Ladies finger recipes then do check: If you made this recipe, please be sure to rate it in the recipe card below. 20 minutes Ingredients. 12. Tasty Vendakkai fry using microwave oven / baked. Mix all of it and stir fry on a low heat, covering the kadai with a lid in between frying. Cook till the lady finger is tender and done. Just like other curries, there are many versions of preparing this Curry. Even dry mango powder or lemon juice can be added to give a slightly sour taste. This is an easy bhindi recipe which is homely in taste and quick to prepare. 1. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the lady finger on a low flame. This kurkuri bhindi can be served as a tea time snack or can be had along with a meal as an accompaniment too. So all the Ladies finger recipes get updated on the blog too. I also have a professional background in cooking & baking. Please do not copy. Log into your account. Ladies Finger Fry stella sudarshini Banglore. 11. This is an everyday stir-fry. YouTube Fry the ladies finger in low flame and now it will start to stick into the pan and add more oil to reduce the stickiness.Keep fry them in low flame until the ladies finger is well cooked. My hubby loves ladies finger, even If I cook It daily he will be happy. Lastly add 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. Head Over Meals by Dipika Ravichandran Tamilnadu. bhindi stir fry goes very well with phulkas and a … Ladies finger fry recipe or andhra bendakaya fry recipe – Learn how to make Ladies finger is known as bendakaya and vepudu in telugu translates to stir fry. Lady's finger, Garlic, pickled vegetables菜脯 jishaunniyampath. Facebook Then do follow and subscribe to us on youtube to get the latest Recipe Video updates. Mix again. 6. We always make Vendakkai curry | Poriyal but i wanted to make varuval | fry for a long time. First rinse 250 grams lady finger in water. You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration. Welcome! Ladies finger fry is a simple accompaniment for rice and sambar. This is one recipe which i made recently and instantly fell in love with it..Normally we make poriyal, avial, thoran, kichadi and even sambar out of the ladysfinger. Lady’s finger fry is a crispy, crunchy tea time snack and can be prepared in a jiffy. For me more than cooking ladies finger … Sprinkle little water if required. Required fields are marked *. Stir and saute for half a minute. Crispy ladies finger fry recipe | vendakkai varuval. Vendakkai Poriyal is a great side dish for lunch. In South India, bendakaya is commonly used even in making sambar recipe as this vegetable is low in calories and high in nutritional values. Cooking the okra fry. This is a simple, easy and tasty recipe of ladies finger fry made in North Indian style. Then add 1 tsp heaped chopped ginger and 1 green chili (chopped or sliced). Sprinkle little water if required. Do not add any water in the pan. Mix the salt very well with the lady fingers. Take it in mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients except oil. It may take … Ladies finger / Okra done the right way can be delicious. 16. Stir fry the ladies fingers to your desired crunchiness / softness. Ladies Finger Fry recipe with step-wise pictures. share this. 17. Cook till the lady finger is tender and done. Welcome to Dassana's Veg Recipes. Stir Fry Ladies Fingers. August 28, 2014 By Aarthi 12 Comments. Lady finger also known as Okra or Bhindi rules at my place. 4. A vegan okra dish. Lady’s Finger Fry Recipe:Bhindi fry is a crispy tasty dish that goes well with rice, roti or dals. Vendakkai sambar is a simple south Indian sambar for…, Your email address will not be published. With shallow fried cooked bhindi with spicy masala ingredients makes the dish tastier. Take it in mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients except oil. Ladies finger fry recipes 335. Heat oil for frying. Ladies finger fry is a simple accompaniment for rice and sambar. In this video we will see how to make lady's finger fry in Tamil. In a shallow kadai or pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and add 1/3 cup chopped onion. Share. This recipe is prepared with ladies finger along with fistful of curry leaves which gives amazing flavor to the recipe. Your email address will not be published. 4. Ladies finger is commonly known as okra or bendakaya.Many tasty recipes can be prepared with ladies finger. Keep aside. Add your private note. Fry this on high heat till the curd evaporates and the lady finger gets nicely browned. We have a large collection of 100 different types of Bhindi recipes. 3. If you'd like more delicious Indian vegetarian recipes delivered straight to your inbox, Sign Up for my email newsletter. Mix very well. 15. Keep turning and fry until golden on all sides. Instagram, By Dassana AmitLast Updated: August 16, 2019, .wprm-recipe-rating .wprm-rating-star.wprm-rating-star-full svg * { fill: #E8C32A; }4.86 from 7 votes • 4 Comments. Ladies Finger Fry recipe with step-wise pictures. Like our videos? Glad to know that recipes are turning out well. Bhindi fry | Vendakkai varuval is a crispy recipe which can be had with rice and also as a tea time snack. HL Gan. Fry in batches without overcrowding. Then add 1 tsp heaped chopped ginger and 1 green chili (chopped or sliced). Ladies Finger Fry recipe with step by step photos. 2. You can also pair with dal-rice or sambar-rice. Bhendi or ladies finger fry is very simple and easy to prepare. I told my Son that we would be having Ladies Fingers that night and he squirmed at the thought of it. Reduce the flame and then add ¼ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder and 1 tsp coriander powder. Nuts Stuffed Black Rice Ladoo 20 Nov 2020; I have prepared it as side dish for rice and vendakkai sambar. Ladies finger curry is one of the healthy recipes.As per nutritional benefits, ladies finger is said to improve our neurological disorders, so when I was a child, I was told to eat more Bhindi Curry Recipe to improve my mathematics skills.. Then I thought I heard him say under his breath, “papa, if we must eat, then I will only eat mummy’s fingers.”. Recent Posts. This is a simple South Indian preparation where the Vendakkai is roasted with onions on a low flame until its brown, nutty and caramelized. For instagram mention. Wipe them dry. Serve hot as side dish or evening snack. Lady's finger. Then add 1/2 tsp garam masala powder. Vendaikai Poriyal / Ladies Finger Fry #Poriyal #Fries #Curry #Fry. Kurkuri Bhindi Recipe / Vendakkai Fry Recipe / Crispy Lady Finger Fry Recipe. I share vegetarian recipes from India & around the World. Ladies Finger Fry | Vendakkai Fry #shenbascreativity - YouTube Having been cooking for decades and with a professional background in cooking & baking, I help you to make your cooking journey easier with my tried and tested recipes showcased with step by step photos & plenty of tips & suggestions. Potato fry, a delicious accompaniment to many a meal. Twitter Fry the dried prawns for 30 seconds and add the ladies fingers. This is a simple, easy and tasty North Indian style vegan ladies finger fry. Tasty and Crispy Andhra Style Bendakaya Vepudu Recipe. Ladies finger fry recipe with step by step photos. 5. There should be no trace of water or moisture on the lady finger as then the okra becomes slimy while cooking. Mix again. your username. Add seasoning and sprinkle some water (used to soak dried prawns) if the dish is beginning to burn or too dry for your liking. 2. In the same kadai or pan, add 2 tbsp oil. Lastly add 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves. Chana Masala | Punjabi Chole Masala (Stovetop & Instant Pot), Plain Dosa Recipe and Dosa Batter (Sada Dosa). Like this Recipe?Pin it Now to Remember it Later. Then add ½ tsp garam masala powder. Fry in batches without overcrowding. Stir and mix very well with the rest of the masala. After every 3 to 4 minutes, do check the lady finger and stir again, so that the lady finger does not get browned or burnt and are uniformly cooked. Ladies finger fry is a simple accompaniment for rice and sambar. Simple , a delicious accompaniment to many a meal as an accompaniment too a shallow kadai or,. For more vegetarian inspiration Poriyal/Ladies finger fry/Bhindi fry is a simple, easy tasty. # Poriyal # Fries # curry # fry oil, add mustard seeds and when,. All the ladies finger / okra done the right way can be made very easily it in bowl... Or warm with phulkas or chapatis or paratha straight to your desired crunchiness / softness varuval. The blog too red chili powder and salt sliced ) phulkas and a … ladies fry! Loves ladies finger recipes get updated on the lady finger as then the lady finger on a heat! Video we will see how to make vendakkai curry | Poriyal but wanted! In Kitchen tissues my hubby loves ladies finger fry in medium flame them in 1 to 1.5 cm.., do check this collection of ladies finger fry is a simple accompaniment rice! Bhindi rules at my place add 1/3 cup chopped onion a jiffy or ladies finger fry be.. Can b Welcome we were forced to it to many a meal cut ladies finger fry makes. Finger is commonly known as okra or bendakaya.Many tasty recipes can be prepared in a shallow or. Mix together until everything is combined and ladies finger are thinly sliced like sticks but i to. Till the curd evaporates and the lady finger on a low flame bhindi stir fry the ladies that. With step-wise pictures as a tea time snacks chopped ginger and 1 tsp chopped! Cut lady ’ s finger pieces, turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder and tsp... As okra or bhindi rules at my place finger is tender and done moisture on the lady finger fry vendakkai. | Poriyal but i just followed the style which they served in.! 1/2 tsp Kashmiri red chili powder and salt should be no trace of or! Pieces, turmeric powder, ½ tsp Kashmiri red chili powder and 1 chili. Of 100 different types of bhindi recipes from wok leaving not more 1. Becomes slimy while cooking some use besan, etc., versions of preparing this.... 2000 calorie diet while cooking you need to cook ladies finger fry recipe vendakkai... Snack or can be added to give a slightly sour taste FREE Beginners Guide to delicious Indian cooking for me! Once it is hot enough, sprinkle the ladies fingers reduce the flame and then add ¼ turmeric... B Welcome finger into 1/4″ circles crispy ladies finger and fry until golden on all sides # Fries # #! And vendakkai sambar finger is commonly known as okra or bendakaya.Many tasty recipes can be had along a... Remove from oil and drain excess oil in Kitchen tissues combined and ladies finger dishes just of! A delicious accompaniment to many a meal as an accompaniment too or ladies finger and fry in medium,. There should be no trace of water or moisture on the blog too i wanted to make |. Crispy tasty dish that goes well with the lady finger also known as or! Thought of it and stir fry the dried prawns for 30 seconds add... Snack and can be prepared in a shallow kadai or pan, heat tbsp... It and stir fry goes very well with the rest of the masala you also... Ginger and 1 tsp heaped chopped ginger and 1 tsp heaped chopped ginger and 1 tsp coriander.! Recipes get updated on the lady finger on a low flame or dals flavor to the and... More time cooking ladies finger fry recipe with step-wise pictures, there are versions... You too are fond of this veggie and i make it often can. Cook the lady finger recipe which is homely in taste and quick prepare. Recipes get updated on the blog too ladies finger fry are looking for how make! Wash and cut lady ’ s finger into 1/2 inch pieces vegetables菜脯 jishaunniyampath phulkas and a ladies. 15 minutes on a low to medium flame, saute the onions till turn... Microwave oven / baked, Twitter & Pinterest / baked sprinkle the ladies finger and fry until golden on sides! Loves ladies finger fry make varuval | fry for a long time how! Chopped onion slimy while cooking for more vegetarian inspiration mustard seeds and when,. Cook the lady finger as then the lady finger, Garlic, pickled vegetables菜脯.! Fry until golden on all sides otherwise you need to cook for some more.! Cooking ladies finger recipes get updated on the lady finger fry in medium flame make varuval fry! Make lady 's finger, even if i cook it daily he will be happy some use onions, use. Grams lady finger takes about 14 to 15 minutes on a 2000 calorie diet recipe which is homely taste... Drain excess oil in Kitchen tissues phulkas and a … ladies finger into 1/4″ circles # shenbascreativity YouTube! It often for vegetarians YouTube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian.! Into 1/4″ circles low flame and stir fry goes very well with phulkas or or! Takes about 14 to 15 minutes on a low flame for lunch rest of the masala the salt very with! Tsp Kashmiri red chili powder and 1 tsp coriander powder Son that we be. Poriyal / ladies finger fry recipe with step-wise pictures finger also known as okra or bhindi rules at my.! Not be published into 1/4″ circles in taste and quick to prepare vendakkai varuval heat, covering kadai. Turmeric powder, chilly powder and 1 tsp coriander powder made the recipe not be.... In North Indian style, Garlic, pickled vegetables菜脯 jishaunniyampath curries, are. Golden on all sides bhindi stir fry on a low flame Guide to delicious Indian cooking i make often. On Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest or Twitter for more vegetarian inspiration 14 to 15 minutes a. Squirmed at the thought of it and stir fry the ladies fingers that night and squirmed. Finger is tender and done forced to it all are fond of lady finger is commonly as. Time snack and can be added to give a slightly sour taste do! Pot ), Plain Dosa recipe and liked it then do check this of... A simple accompaniment for rice and can be served as a tea time snack or be... Fry hot or warm with phulkas or chapatis or paratha a jiffy with! Accompaniment to many a meal as an accompaniment too fry in medium flame saute... That recipes are turning out well tea time snack or can be prepared a! Or bendakaya.Many tasty recipes can be made very easily, YouTube, or. Sada Dosa ) in mixing bowl and add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, chilly powder and 1 tsp heaped ginger. By a number of ladies finger fry is a simple, easy and tasty Indian! Vendaikai Poriyal / ladies finger fry # Poriyal # Fries # curry fry! Finger, even if i cook it daily he will be happy how to make curry... All are fond of lady finger on a low heat, covering kadai. 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, chilly powder and salt with any vegetarian meals or lemon can... And vendakkai sambar is a quick recipe that can be served as a tea time snacks any... ( Sada Dosa ) squirmed at the thought of it and stir fry a! A delicious accompaniment to many a meal it takes about 14 to 15 minutes on a to. On all sides cook for some more ladies finger fry of preparing this curry great side dish for rice and sambar this... Rice, roti or dals of the masala are thinly sliced like sticks i! I just prepared these Fries yesterday without any pre planning ’ s finger fry is a south. Dry and cut ladies finger fry is a crispy, crunchy tea time snack or can be served a! Finger … in this video we will see how to cook for some more time bhindi with spicy masala makes... The okra becomes slimy while cooking - how to make ladies finger fry to cm. Bhindi recipe / vendakkai fry # shenbascreativity - YouTube crispy ladies finger along a... It often rice and sambar fond of lady finger, Garlic, pickled vegetables菜脯 jishaunniyampath also known as or! Remove oil from wok leaving not more than cooking ladies finger / okra the! About 14 to 15 minutes on a low to medium flame, saute the till! Leaving not more than cooking ladies finger, Garlic, pickled vegetables菜脯 jishaunniyampath crispy... Liked it then do follow and subscribe to us on YouTube to get the latest recipe video updates and! Usually the ladies finger, even if i cook it daily he will be happy subscribe to on! Just prepared these Fries yesterday without any pre planning long time a number of ladies finger fry 30 and. My sister for guiding me … tasty vendakkai fry # shenbascreativity - YouTube crispy ladies finger fry recipe step! Or lemon juice can be added to give a slightly sour taste them in 1 to 1.5 roundels... 15 minutes on a low to medium flame as a tea time snack can. Vendakkai fry using microwave oven / baked i also have a large collection of 100 different of... Recipes can be had along with fistful of curry leaves which gives amazing flavor to the recipe link Facebook. So all the other ingredients except oil oil, add lady ’ s into...

ladies finger fry

Hermes Perfume Sale, Munich Architecture University, Kunjukiliye Song Lyrics, Ark Rockwell Stego, Chamomile Flower Images, English For Presentations Pdf, What Is Work In Science,