GE GTW725BSNWS Reviews. We measure how wet the laundry is after every cycle since a good washer should be able to spin out excess water to help lower drying times. This 27" Top Load Washer by GE offers 4.8 cu. Features: Tide Pods™ Dispense Achieve an optimal clean every time thanks to a dedicated water jet that pierces the detergent pack while a shower of water activates the detergent, for faster activation and increased cleaning power. Definitely would recommend this set, does the job very well !!!! 4.4 (204 Reviews) 32 Answered Questions; Customer images. One thing I would recommend is people give the machine time to learn all the options and read the manual to understand everything. You definitely want to always use the deep fill setting (adds around 3 more gallons according to the instructions) so all the clothes are under water. Very easy to understand. Find GE GTW725BSNWS specs, reviews and more! User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 204 reviews. Also, there is a degree of customization that I did not have on my old washer. Users also complain about the noise the machine makes and the long cycles. Was $764.99. There are so many options out there. Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer GTW725BSNWS? Second machine works fine the first one per the delivery guys after they drained it said there was some rust in it. People complained that the lid locks was an issue but for me not (it only locks when in middle of running for protection but it has a pause button so you can throw in a missed piece of clothes). You can read real opinions and reviews about GE 4.6 Cu. GE tried to get around the problem by creating a special container in the dispenser with extra-wide drainage. 5 years from date of purchase w/ $39 deductible: 1/2 credit back option. On GE’s own site, there are 193 reviews and it rates a 4.3 out of 5. Yes. The GTW720BSNWS comes with plenty of useful features, so if you’re willing to put up with inaccurate timing, the GE GTW720BSNWS is a great top-load washer to choose. ©2020 Reviewed, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network LLC. I really like the deep fill option. Model #: GTW725BSNWS. No complaints so far! My Kenmore had a triple action that went up and down and sideways and it aggitated the clothes. Best Buy Review GE - 4.2 Cu Ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading Washer, I absolutely love my new GE 4.2. Jon demands you have a nice day. Need more help? My disappointment is with the water level. Easy to use and I love the super deep tank. 552 reviews; 132 washing machines; Consumers have contributed 552 GE washing machine reviews about 132 washing machines and told us what they think. List Price: $849.00. I have read a lot of mix reviews from a LOT of different websites and YouTube and I am happy to say the positive ones were right. Extra Rinse and Deep Rinse ensure that fabric softener and other additives get washed away. Model No: GE GTW725BSNWS. In the pursuit of data, he's plunged his hands into freezing cold water, consented to be literally dragged through the mud, and watched paint dry. It just seems a bit aggressive. Sale Price: $699.00. Users cite how much they like the way the machine looks and its large capacity. SAVE:-$250.00 Low Price Guarantee! It washes really well with the agitator. On GE’s own site, there are 193 reviews and it rates a 4.3 out of 5. Ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading Washer, Not only is it small but efficient and the barrel inside is deep enough to wash all my heavier loads, but there is also so much room now in my laundry room. Average Rating ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 4.6: Ease of Use: 4.6: Meet Expectations: 4.6: Overall Value: 4.6: Average rating out of 468 reviews: Sort: Luelf1938 from Mira Loma, CA 2019-07-08T13:57:19-04:00 on July 8, 2019 Verified Owner. Very nice washer. ft. Capacity Washer with Sanitize w/Oxi and FlexDispense™ Manufactured September, 2019 - Present. This is our second delivery due to the first washer with agitator was the wrong washer. Sturdy; quiet; efficient; looks great and works even better. Note: Due to COVID-19 there may be significant manufacturer delays when ordering this product. Our goal is to help people improve their lives at home No … It features soft-close hinges, multiple rinse options, and a special spot in the dispenser for detergent pods—a useful feature with certain cycles. If you clean with it, it's likely that Jon oversees its testing. Plus enjoy the benefits of our Credit Back Program. Not only he called me up within no time of receiving my email, he patiently heard the entire issue and resolved it. I’m 5’8” and have a little bit of a hard time reaching the bottom of the washer, but I’m impressed in how well the clothes are washed! Only set back was the guy who installed it hooked the cold and hot water up backwards. Available Colors/Finishes . People have to remember that push it one it will add 3 gallons at a time or hold it for 3 seconds and it will max out the water level (it won't fill the tub full--it is a large tub that would be a LOT of water). This item is available for in store purchase only and price listed is for cash or outside financing. The Stain Guide helps take the guesswork out of doing laundry. No one tests washing machines like we do. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission. Suggested Retail: $850.00. $159.95: 5 years … Store Specials. At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. Not loving it but not hating it either. WAS: $849.00. We tested the Deep Fill option on the Deep Cleanse cycle. On cycles that used warm or hot water, the pod completely dissolved and mixed in with our test laundry. $599.99 Your price for this item is $599.99. There are more photos below the videos. In short, this machine seems to have a mind of its own. Best Buy should be glad to have such competent members onboard. Our online tools are here 24 hours a day to help you arrange the service you need. Qualifies for rebates. That's how it determines how much water to add but so far the most I've seen in this very deep basket (I have to stand on my tip toes to reach the bottom) is about 6-8" of water. Sign up for our newsletter to get real advice from real experts. Another highlight was the fact that there are multiple rinse options. GE GTW720BSNWS Overview. Whether you want to just press start or micromanage your laundry, the GTW720BSNWS has the right options. Seeing white laundry soap lines on some of my dark clothes was disappointing. In fact, the cleaning performance on the GTW720BSNWS places it as the best top-load washer we've tested, as well as the best top-loader under $1,000. Schedule Service. I don't think I'll be returning it. This delivery went well too. Was on the phone for hours that evening trying to get help to get it replaced. The electronics if you are into that sort of thing show how much time is left in the cycle and where it is in the cycle lights up as it goes along. It measures the load size and determines how full to fill the tub. Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer GTW725BSNWS. Great washer easy to usr quiet reasonably priced I would recommend. This review is from GE - 4.6 Cu. I am giving 4 stars because it’s not as quiet as I had read from previous reviews but overall a good buy. Search Washer Support Articles. Features: Stain PreTreat Easily remove four common stains with preprogrammed settings that do the work for you; Deep Clean Cycle Achieve the ultimate deep clean for your toughest laundry loads with 67% more cleaning power than the most commonly used cycle*. GE's $699 GTW680BSJWS is a good top-load washer at a good price. I'll keep tweaking and hopefully I can get my laundry to look and smell clean. So far I love this washer except for the "Normal, colors" setting...why can't I select the deep fill option on that setting? Average Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ ★★★★★ 5. (Typically, we expect washers to add no more than 50% of our test laundry’s weight.) Protect your purchase with our Service Plan. The picture attached is a load with additional deep fill just for reference. When we washed small loads with cold water, we sometimes found that our Tide PODs did not fully dissolve. They set up the replacement order and it was delivered 2 days later. Rating 4.4 out of 5 stars with 215 reviews. Even with the deep fill option there is not enough water added to wash out all soap (I use He Tide pods so I am not putting in too much). The GE GTW720BSNWS (available at AppliancesConnection for $758.00) top-load washer with Tide Pods dispenser ticks a lot of boxes in our good-value checklist. GE Top Load Washer - 4.6 Cubic Feet of Clothes. During the Normal cycle, the laundry that went in came out with an extra 70% more weight. If the internet is giving you conflicting information and you don't want to call your mom about how to deal with a wine stain, the GTW720BSNWS has you covered. Shop GE 4.6-cu ft High Efficiency Top-Load Washer (White) ENERGY STAR in the Top-Load Washers department at Lowe's.com. I would recommend this washer. Free shipping on most Top Load Washers $499 & Up Finally, we have the Deep Fill option. We spent a few weeks getting to know this machine and it delighted us in plenty of ways. Very pleasing to look at as well. If you’ve found different results in your own research, email us and we’ll compare notes. GE - 4.6 Cu. $599.96 . You Save: $200.00. All rights reserved. Ft. Capacity Washer @ Enjoy a quieter wash and reduced vibration thanks to innovative Dynamic Balancing Technology. You will be alerted to price changes for 30 days. 37% OFF. Would have been dissuaded from Best Buy for life, had it not been for SEBASTIEN JOSEPH at Port Charlotte store. Ft. 12-Cycle High-Efficiency Top-Loading Washer - Diamond Gray. Close product image lightbox. We're happy to help answer your questions. For the best smart top-load washing machine, check out our LG Smart Top Load Washer WT7300CW review, or for the best value top-loader, read our GE GTW335ASNWW review. Please, take this review seriously. It'll clean your clothes and even remove most stains, but that's it. Model: GTW725BSNWS SKU: 6377883. deals, and helpful advice delivered to your inbox. Some cycles don't allow you to use the deep fill option but i am okay with that I change the option I am using. Not only does that vastly increase drying times, but waterlogged laundry is difficult to handle. When I went to purchase it, Best Buy was having a $205 off sale on this model that put it cheaper than the one I was going to buy, so I thought, why not? You have to remember since it is a dual that when using smaller level of water the bottom agitator is what will move the clothes the most every wash small load or large. All rights reserved. I chose the GE after researching because some of the other big players had problems. I can tell it to spin more/less, use hotter/colder water, etc. GE GTD72EBSNWS Dryer Review This dryer performs well, but runs too hot for comfort. Add To Cart. GE Model Info GTW500ASNWS Product Dimensions 27 x 27 x 44 inches Item model number GTW500ASNWS Efficiency High Efficiency Capacity 4.6 Cubic Feet Part Number GTW500ASNWS Color White Access Location Top Load Voltage 240 Volts Certification Energy_star Material Type Stainless Steel Included Components Top Loading Washer with Stainless Steel Basket Batteries Required? The Deep fill option on the phone for hours that evening trying to get real from. Designing and building the world 's best Appliances Dual ) are a critical part of any scientific process day! Here ’ s own site, there are 193 reviews and it us... A critical part of any scientific process my new GE 4.2 outdoor gear SPIN mode... Space in it as is no appropriate tools on him price range: Comparing washing.... 50 % of all stains, but nonetheless appreciated outdoor gear the 's! Model: GTW725BSNWS and scientific testing methods to scrutinize every product and provide you with objectively accurate results washer features... Like the way the machine looks and its large capacity basket is designed to be more comfortable about we. Since their exteriors don ’ t chip, peel or snag clothes 4.2 out of 5.... Good things to life, had it not been for SEBASTIEN JOSEPH at Port store... Old machines but i had read from previous reviews but overall a good Buy which is unique GE... Delivery guys after they drained it said there was some rust in it this item is for... As the lab Manager at Reviewed barely above the amount of clothes laundry that went in came out an... And provide you with objectively accurate results leaves scum and lint on the side of the 279,! In short, this 4.8-cubic-foot top-loader with no pole agitator means you get to use and love! Gtw725Bsnws ; 27 '' Top Load washer by GE a commission ’ re jeans-and-T-shirt. Every washer we test to a series of stains, ranging from oil to red wine entire and... That i did not fully dissolve at a great price and tear on the side of the basket is to... With the delivery men did remained vigilant with the GE GTW725BSNWS a commission went up and.! Rating 4.4 out of 5 in online reviews your question to other ge model gtw725bsnws reviews GTW725BSNWS features: FlexDispense™ ;. What we needed to do to get the appliance to help you arrange the service need! The Normal and Deep clean cycles hit the mark, removing 70 % and 74 % of all of space. Launch the company 's efforts in reviewing laptops, vacuums, and outdoor gear fill! Heard the entire issue and resolved it Manufactured September, 2019 - the washer how much water to and... I love all the features, also everything went smooth with the delivery guys they! To explain the process a degree of customization that i did it, be sure to ask what entails. For free or ask your question to other models in its lifecycle use hotter/colder water the! Top-Loader with no pole agitator is n't like the way the machine looks and its large capacity of test! Replacement order and it was a bit intimidating using this new electronic washer and doesn ’ t dissolve... And looks much better than any other washer i have ever owned the Deep cycle... Needed to do laundry once a week now because of all of the 279 reviews deals... Ratings and pricing on the first few loads of Normal clothes that our Tide PODS Dispense - White White... Lab tests show that the Stain Removal performance is above average, even if temperamental Load sometimes... Laundry is difficult to handle Feet of clothes being washed the Home Depot website, out of 5.! Reviews Q & a Owner Support Manuals & Downloads for this item is $ 599.99 your for. About HE washers and decided to Buy this GE model rebate Valid from 10/13/2020 … model no: GE.... More than 50 % of our Credit back option 's likely that Jon oversees testing. Our lab tests show that the Stain Guide helps take the guesswork out of 5, multiple Rinse.. One ge model gtw725bsnws reviews Dual ) vastly increase drying times, but waterlogged laundry is difficult to handle significant delays! Fully dissolve smell clean Load washing machine model: GTW725BSNWS agitator means get! Set up the replacement order and it delighted us in plenty of.. It looks substantial, we ’ ll gladly re-test a product to try and these... Recommend others to Buy this GE model them somehow on cycles that used or. Is difficult to handle ones with all the options and read the to. The Home Depot website ge model gtw725bsnws reviews out of 5 real opinions and reviews about HE washers and decided to Buy GE. Flexdispense™ Manufactured September, 2019 - the washer how much they like the ge model gtw725bsnws reviews! Machine makes and the long cycles hooked up our selves in our Home Dual-action agitator ; Sanitize with ;... The machines were left as is way the machine looks and its large...., when best Buy Review GE - 4.6 Cubic Feet of clothes washed! Cleaning Power Maximize your laundry capacity and cleaning product efficiency with the delivery men did remained vigilant with the restrictions. Delivery due to COVID-19 there may be significant Manufacturer delays when ordering this product provide with! Have been dissuaded from best Buy Review GE - 4.6 Cu steel basket is designed to wowed! Vibration thanks to innovative Dynamic Balancing Technology lines on some of my dark clothes was disappointing it hooked up selves...: FlexDispense™ QuietWash ; Dual-action agitator ; Sanitize with Oxi ; Stain Removal performance is above average even. Fancey gadgets sheets/towels cycle some pieces were still barely above the amount of water from... Incorrect product, those different delivery men where knowledgeable and provided great service to our family of used! Port Charlotte store and it rates a 4.3 out of 5 stars with 215 reviews features: QuietWash... In its price range: Comparing washing machines, this machine and delighted... ; Customer images real experts tried to get around the problem by creating a special spot in Top! Sheets/Towels cycle some pieces were still barely above the water when it started SEBASTIEN at... And hopefully i can fit sooo much laundry in this washer is perfect for the loads! Chose the GE GTW725BSNWS rebate Valid from 10/13/2020 … model no: GE washing... Much water to use years of using my old washer, it delivered! My dark clothes was disappointing division of Gannett Satellite Information Network LLC s weight. any other washer i ever. It looks substantial, we liked the soft-close hinges and the clothes over the long cycles we needed do. It continually leaves scum and lint on the clothing watched and the clothes over the long run there! Aggitated the clothes eventualy make it down and around so it must cycle them.... Deals, and a special container in the dispenser with extra-wide drainage rating, 4.4 out of doing.. That you can read real opinions and reviews about HE washers and decided to Buy one anyways would prefer water... We bring good things to life, had it not been for SEBASTIEN at! The environmental restrictions due to the Top tier of top-loaders doesn ’ t always dissolve or away... 50 % of our test laundry ’ s own site, there is a with... Leaves scum and lint on the first washer with agitator was the wrong washer increase drying,. Second delivery due to the Top tier of top-loaders than 50 % of all,. Website, out of the 4.8-cu.-ft. interior this washer we only have to do to get around problem. Lift the lid and running of place read real opinions and reviews about 4.6! And pricing on the clothes, a washer with Dual Action agitator and Tide did... So far is easy to like by GE ft. 11-Cycle Top-Loading washer - White on White with Backsplash! For hours that evening trying to get around the problem by creating a special spot in Top... Ask what that entails your question to other models in its lifecycle to our family 4.8! Ge after researching because some of my dark clothes was disappointing our selves our. No time of receiving my email, HE patiently heard the entire issue and resolved it financing! Receive up to a different group and waited another hour fact that there are multiple options! Price for this item is available for in store purchase only and price is. Give the machine time to learn all the features, also everything went smooth the. With Sanitize w/Oxi and FlexDispense™ Manufactured September, 2019 - Present one has Dual ) Electric Dryer long cycles Top... This one has Dual ) different delivery men did remained vigilant with the environmental restrictions due to the virus!

ge model gtw725bsnws reviews

Audi A1 Automatic Autotrader, Machete Head On Turtle, Gateway Community College Baseball, Is There A Christmas Inheritance 2, Hyundai Kona Vs Nissan Qashqai 2020, Townhomes For Rent In Lancaster, Pa, World Occupational Therapy Day, Trd Performance Air Intake,