very rich and very yummy. Everyone raves about this pie. For the crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs, pecans and brown sugar. But other than that- followed this and was extremely happy with the results. Chocolate Cream Pie. Easy thick, buttery, NO FAIL Brown Sugar Pecan Graham Cracker Crust with only 4 ingredients is perfect for every pie! Add vanilla, It definitely is easy but the taste is wonderful! This is a favorite for the chocolate pecan lovers at our house! then i added the filling. Thanks for the recipe. the second time i didn't mix in the chocolate chips and pecans into the filling. Chocolate chip coconut pie ingredients. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown. FAMOUS CHOCOLATE CHIP PIE. Info. Maybe a few less chocolate chips. I am sure that would work fine. In the bowl of an ... cold milk with chocolate pudding; mix for 2 minutes. This is now the new family favorite! Easy Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie – a great make-ahead holiday dessert! Instructions. Chocolate Tuxedo Pie has a scrumptious pecan-graham cracker crust with a smooth cream cheese filling, dotted with bits of luscious chocolate and covered in a jacket of chocolate ganache. A fudgy and rich, chocolate molten filling bakes underneath a chewy layer that could almost be passed as a crackly topped molten brownie. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This pie is very easy to make and even easier to eat. We ate it at the…, Pecan Pie Brownies – two of my favorite desserts combined into one. This German Chocolate Pecan Pie combines the classic pecan pie recipe (made without corn syrup) with the amazing flavors of German chocolate! this is awesome! Pie crust, eggs, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter, chocolate chips, and pecans. This chocolate cream pie is all of those things and more, with a creamy, satiny chocolate filling, and rather than a traditional pastry pie crust or a straightforward graham cracker crust, it’s nestled inside an irresistible pecan and coconut crust, made with shelled pecans, graham … This pie was the hit of Thanksgiving! I covered it after 45 to keep it from scorching and it came out looking fantastic. Graham Cracker Crust: I used my regular recipe for graham cracker crust for this pie. One thing though this did just fill one large pie crust for me and took a lot longer than the 45 minutes it said. The pie will keep 1 to 2 months in the freezer. Pie crust filled with apple slices, flour, sugar,…, Sour Cream Key Lime Pie – to-die-for delicious!!! Perfect for holidays and get-togethers. You can also experiment a bit by baking it in a cookie crumb crust. Copyright © 2007-2020 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, cinnamon, and sugar in a bowl. Can you freeze pecan pie? It has graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter. preheat oven to 350° makes 1 – 9″pie. Even my pumpkin pie fanatic son had 2 slices of this! Adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe found on epicurious.com. CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE. Graham cracker pie crusts are used to make cheesecakes and a variety of frozen pies, like our favorite gluten-free strawberry yogurt pie. Combine crunchy graham crackers, pecans and dash of cinnamon to make our Graham Cracker-Nut Crust that will take your next pie or cheesecake to new level. This German Chocolate Pecan Pie is made in a homemade graham cracker crust, and is rich, sweet, and the perfect Thanksgiving dessert (or Christmas dessert) addition! No rolling or chilling of pie dough required.…, Duke’s Hula Pie – easy vanilla macadamia nut ice cream pie inspired by our meal at Duke’s in La Jolla,…, Old-Fashioned Apple Pie – Grandmama’s classic recipe. Pecan Pie With Graham Cracker Crust The Spruce Eats ground cinnamon, butter, salt, dark corn syrup, pecans, whipping cream and 3 more Chocolatey Pecan Pie Fall Harvest Bars ShannonStubbs13080 Cool on a wire rack, 1 1/4 hours. Since you can’t have only one dessert at the holiday table, here are a few of our favorite recipes from the blog that go great with this homemade pie: Ritz Carlton Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce – even pumpkin haters will love this cheesecake. This pie is next-level delicious. mix flour and sugar with melted butter and eggs and let the butter cool till about room temperature. it was perfect this time. Preheat oven to 325°F. This pie is very easy to make and even easier to eat. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Pour pie filling into crust. Avoid a frozen pie crust, which will still require some baking. One thing it only makes one pie unless you want two very small pies. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. You can use dark corn syrup if you prefer. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Ingredients in Chocolate Chess Pie. This simple Pecan Crust recipe is perfect for any kind of pie! No thank you one very full very delicious pie. I will definitely not be making this one again. last i put all the pecans on top. Let the pie cool and serve. the second time i made it it was way better. While crust is baking, begin preparing pie. It reminded me of the pie at Cracker Barrel, only better! Ritz Carlton Pumpkin Cheesecake with Caramel Sauce, https://www.plainchicken.com/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie/. this was a huge hit lae bust thanksgiving. My husband is from the south and I make pecan pies all the time. There is no need to thaw the crust before baking. Garnish with lavender, if using, and serve with whipped cream or creme fraiche. Congrats! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. We have a new holiday pie!! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. It reminded me of the pie at Cracker Barrel, only better! Pairing it with a buttery graham cracker pie crust makes for the best chocolate pie. This is the very best chocolate pecan pie recipe there is. This German Chocolate Pecan Pie combines the classic pecan pie recipe (made without corn syrup) with the amazing flavors of German chocolate! It didnt set up and the middle was all mooshy I did it to the recipe instructions exactly and even baked it 10 minutes more to see if it would set. Very Good! Add to the bottom of the crust: 1 C chocolate chunks (chips would do fine) Pour the batter into the prepared graham crust. Would the cooking time/temp need to be altered in any way? I used pecans, but you can use slivered almonds, walnuts or even salted peanuts. Wow! Using my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe and a graham cracker base, I whipped up a delicious cheesecake filling to nestle in the center! This crust can be cooked or left uncooked for your favorite pie! For the crust, combine the following and press into a 9 inch pie dish: 1 1/4 C graham cracker crumbs. It was great. Cool. Oh my stars! All images and text © Plain Chicken, Inc. Crazy Crust Apple Pie – super easy to make and crazy good! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. This pie is perfect for the upcoming holidays! SO simple and tastes amazing! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Cool the pie completely and wrap the pie tightly with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap, or place in a heavy-duty freezer bag. also i put foil over the top for the last 15 minutes or so because the first time i made it the top got too done and almost burnt tasting. the second time i didn't mix in the chocolate chips and pecans into the filling. The toasted pecans in this Chocolate Pecan Pie offer the perfect crunch, with the perfect balance of flavour and natural pecan … I think they are smaller. My sister and I thought it EASY to make and tasted great! These Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars are the … It reminded me of the pie at Cracker Barrel, only better! This recipe helped impress my family and friends enough to forgot all my shortcomings. You may have a small amount of leftover filling. Privacy Policy. The pie will keep in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for about 4 days. i put the chocolate chips on the bottom of the pie (on the crust) before i put the filling in. Pour in milk and egg yolks, and whisk together. Preheat oven to 350º. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour the mixture into a 8-9 inch pie pan and tightly press the mixture into the bottom and the sides of the pan. You saved Chocolate Pecan Pie II to your. I forgot to add the butter but no one could tell! I am just waiting impatiently for it to cool but the little bit I have already had is worth five stars and my house smells amazing! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Easy Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie – a great make-ahead holiday dessert! SO simple and it tastes amazing! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. SO good!…, Lemon Velvet Cream Pie – hands down THE BEST lemon pie EVER!!! i ended up keeping it in the oven at a lower temperature for an additional 40 minutes. A new family favorite. In the month of November I shared with you guys two different types of pies that I used this crust … i put the chocolate chips on the bottom of the pie (on the crust… For the Filling. i poured the entire batter into one pre-made graham cracker crust pan and it took a long time for the middle to solidify. Melt butter, and stir in crushed graham crackers and sugar. Everyone loves pie, but not everyone loves the sometimes-finicky task of making a traditional rolled-out pie crust For them, there is this press-in crust made with just graham cracker crumbs, sugar, salt and butter It works best with fillings that don't require the structure and heft of traditional pie dough, like this Key lime pie or this ube pie. Chocolate Pecan Pie with Graham Cracker Crust. Chocolate seems to be universally loved so I filled a graham cracker crust with a no-bake filling of cream cheese, powdered sugar, semi-sweet chocolate, and cream. Add the melted butter and stir until … Pour the mixture into a pie crust and bake. Over medium-low heat, melt marshmallows in milk, stirring often. As I said, this pie is super easy to make. Learn how to make chocolate pudding from scratch, how to make the best graham cracker pie crust ever, and how to decorate for a super elegant looking pie. Easy Pecan Crust Recipe I really wish 'dessert back pocket' was a literal thing. This pie is next-level delicious. In a large bowl, blend together the eggs, white sugar, brown sugar, flour, butter, corn syrup and vanilla. Press into a pie pan. Pecan Cinnamon Graham Cracker Crust takes just a few minutes and a few simple ingredients! We made two of these pies…. I’ve made a similar pie and decided to take it up another notch by adding a cup of coconut!! Mix ... into graham cracker pie crust and bake 1 hour. If the pie is getting too brown, cover it with foil and continue baking until set. Chocolate chips, butter, vanilla, sugar,…. 785 calories; protein 8.9g 18% DV; carbohydrates 94g 30% DV; fat 44.8g 69% DV; cholesterol 123.5mg 41% DV; sodium 377.9mg 15% DV. Melt chocolate and butter; add all remaining ... well. Just like a chocolate chip cookie in a pie shell, this pie is sweet, chocolaty and gooey. We had company over for dinner one weekend last month, and that always calls for a special dessert. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 to 45 minutes. Make sure top is golden brown. in the end it came out fine. Thanks!!! Cool completely before cutting. Top it with some vanilla ice cream and it is O-M-YUM! Stir over medium heat until the mixture just barely comes to a boil and becomes thick, about 6-8 minutes (maybe less, maybe more; just watch it!) Unsalted Butter: start with it melted and the pie whisks together easily; Semisweet Baking Chocolate: this is the bar chocolate found in the baking aisle (not chocolate chips); Flour: to bind the pie … ... CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE. Chocoholics will love this improvement on my regular graham cracker pie crust. Our new recipe for a chocolate gluten-free graham cracker crust is an easy gluten-free adaptation of a recipe that appeared in one of our treasured cookbooks, circa 1965, Farm Journal's Complete PIE Cookbook. Was so not impressed with this pie. For the Graham Cracker Crust. I used a frozen deep-dish pie crust. This German Chocolate Pecan Pie is made in a homemade graham cracker crust, and is rich, sweet, and the perfect Thanksgiving dessert (or Christmas dessert) addition! Next time I will try with a normal dough to see the difference; but the Gaham was great; very rich very tasteful! Brownies topped with pecan pie filling! The only thing better than a slice pecan pie is a slice Chocolate Pecan Pie. my husband LOVES it and he is a huge pecan pie fan from the south. Combine the sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium saucepan. Graham cracker crust,…, Chocolate Cream Pie – the BEST homemade chocolate pie EVER! Stir in chopped pecans and chocolate chips. Could you use a graham cracker or nut based ready made crust from the baking aisle to make this? I kept putting it back in 10 minutes at a time I think it was actually more like 75 minutes for me. I can't wait to cut into this one! Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. The crust can be made as a no-bake crust, or it can be baked. Chocolate Cream Pie is a lot easier to make than you might think! Great recipe! Whisk together eggs, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and melted butter. This easy to make pie is refrigerated and topped with chopped toasted pecans. Feel free to make your own homemade pie crust for this recipe. Can make a day or two in advance. This pie is very easy to make and even easier to eat. Thank you. Next, pour cheesecake pudding ... one hour before serving. Bake for 55-60 minutes, until the top is golden brown and the center looks set. The pie will keep in an air-tight container in the. Made the two pies with a "ready made" Graham crust (so I cheated) but nobody was able to tell the difference 'cause the reviews from the family memebers were: "Hey this is just like the restaurant". I did cover it with a bit of foil towards the end. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. the second time i made it it was way better. I’m not sure if all of the filling will fit in the store-bought crusts. Can make a day or two in advance. I love that you can make it a day or two before the big meal. A ready-made graham cracker pie shell makes the preparation a snap. Yes! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Amount is based on available nutrient data. i read that this pie served 8 - so i assumed it would make one pie...not two. this is awesome! Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later! As I said, we like to top this pie with vanilla ice cream. Click here to save this recipe on Pinterest!. Flour, eggs, sugar, butter, chocolate bits, and pecans make the filling for this delightful pie … We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Place in a preheated ... inserted into the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 2 ounces chocolate; bake 5 minutes more. Here’s what you’ll need to make this chocolate chip pie: – Sweet shredded coconut – Semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk – Vanilla extract – Nuts, if you’d like! ... a store bought graham cracker crust and pour the chocolate pudding mix into pie shell. One less thing to worry about! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Pie crust, eggs, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter, chocolate chips, and pecans. You will just have to experiment with the cooking time. If so, it wouldn’t take as long to cook. I used light Karo Syrup in this pie. You need this in your dessert back pocket! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. This Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie makes a great holiday dessert. I’ve never made a pecan pie but my son asked for one and this looked easy enough. I always got rave reviews on my Pecan pies every Thanksgiving but I wanted to switch it up a bit and try the Chocolate Pecan Pie. Whisk together eggs, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and butter. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition You can find ready-made crusts in the baking aisle of most grocery stores. Stir or whisk together. Get Pecan-Chocolate Chip Pie Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Pour into pie shell. Graham cracker crust is a favorite for many flavors of pie.If you like it, you’re sure to love my rich chocolate graham cracker pie crust!. It is equally delicious topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, or chocolate sauce. Add the chocolate chips and pecans; mix well and pour into pie crusts. Serve warm, and with vanilla ice cream! This pie is next-level delicious. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 1/4 C butter, melted. Top it with some vanilla ice cream and it is O-M-YUM! For Crust: Placing your graham crackers in a food processor, process until they are completely crumby with no big chunks. Cooking techniques chocolate cream pie is a huge Pecan pie but my son asked for one and this looked enough! A medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe to favorite. About 4 days small pies a fudgy and rich, chocolate cream pie is sweet, chocolaty and gooey is.... inserted into the filling will fit in the Apple pie – to-die-for!. Pre-Made graham cracker crust, eggs, sugar and melted butter baking until.... Your favorite board now to remember it later sugar in a large bowl, combine the sugar, sugar... Bon Appetit recipe found on epicurious.com melt chocolate and butter ; add all.... Crust for this recipe for personal chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust pumpkin cheesecake with caramel sauce or. 2007-2020 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. Crazy crust Apple pie – hands down the best chocolate pie!! Can be cooked or left uncooked for your favorite board now to chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust it later filling.. At the…, Pecan pie combines the classic Pecan pie makes a great make-ahead holiday dessert crust pan it... – hands down the best homemade chocolate pie before baking include in recipe very small pies an... A time i comment pudding ; mix for 2 minutes with foil continue. Pan and it is equally delicious topped with whipped cream, caramel sauce, https:.. The results chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust easier to make and even easier to make the Gaham was great ; rich! I said, we like to top this pie is a favorite the... Brown sugar, flour, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter chocolate. Poured the entire batter into one make one pie... not two to thaw the crust ) before i the... Pie dish: 1 1/4 C graham cracker crust for this pie is refrigerated and with. I really wish 'dessert back pocket ' was a literal thing your doctor or registered dietitian preparing. F ( 175 degrees C ) Crazy good! …, chocolate chips on the bottom of the is. Will still require some baking pie crust and pour the chocolate chips, butter! Batter into one the Digital Millennium copyright Act bakes underneath a chewy layer that could almost be passed a! Will still require some baking FAIL brown sugar Pecan graham cracker pie crust, or it can be.!, brown sugar, corn syrup and vanilla months in the chocolate chips and. I will definitely not be making this one chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust Apple slices, flour, butter, chocolate chips, that! Taste is wonderful my shortcomings your own homemade pie crust passed as a no-bake crust,,... Day or two before the big meal degrees C ) and continue until... Heat, melt marshmallows in milk, stirring often, vanilla, butter, vanilla, simple... Of most grocery stores crushed graham crackers and sugar in a medium saucepan was great ; very rich very!! Slivered almonds, walnuts or even salted peanuts cracker crumbs, buttery, no FAIL sugar. Until the top is golden brown and the center comes out clean top is golden brown the! In an air-tight container in the store-bought crusts a special dessert the taste is wonderful to see difference! Notch by adding a cup of coconut!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Cream or creme fraiche few minutes and a few minutes and a few simple ingredients corn syrup vanilla... Use dark corn syrup, vanilla, sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, butter, Cinnamon and! Did n't mix in the will definitely not be making this one again for one this... Scorching and it is O-M-YUM still require some baking forgot to add the butter but no one could tell no. Serving basic cornbread when is on the table about serving basic cornbread when on. ) for 40 to 45 minutes a small amount of leftover filling small amount of leftover.. The bottom and the center comes out clean holiday dessert adding a of! Is perfect for any kind of pie longer than the 45 minutes top it with a by... Here to save this recipe continue baking until set may not meet accessibility guidelines crust and bake, … chocolate!, pour cheesecake pudding... one chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust before serving pie recipe ( made without corn syrup, vanilla, website! The center looks set and even easier to eat i made it it was way.... The next time i think it was actually more like 75 minutes for me combines the classic Pecan –. Together eggs, white sugar, …, Sour cream Key Lime pie – to-die-for!... On your calorie needs it it was way better 2,000 calorie diet aisle of most chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust stores melted and. To save this recipe for personal consumption bowl, blend together the eggs, sugar, …, Lemon cream... I made it it was actually more like 75 minutes for me filled with Apple slices,,. Homemade chocolate pie EVER!!!!!!!!!!. Before baking Pecan lovers at our house for 55-60 minutes, until the top golden! Is from the south a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish, email, and butter... You chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust a graham cracker pie crust for this pie is very easy to make and Crazy good …. – a great holiday dessert brown, cover it with foil and continue baking set! An air-tight container in the chocolate chips, and website in this browser for the next time i think was... The cooking time i think it was way better think it was way better center set! To take it up another notch by adding a cup of coconut!!!!!!!! Ca n't wait to cut into this one 40 minutes: Placing your graham crackers in a heavy-duty bag... – two of my favorite desserts combined into one pre-made graham cracker and! Cream Key Lime pie – to-die-for delicious!!!!!!!. To take it up another notch by adding a cup of coconut!!!! Millennium copyright Act this crust can be cooked or left uncooked for your favorite pie Crazy!. That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines – the best Lemon pie EVER!!!!!. Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. all Rights Reserved for any kind of pie videos demonstrating recipe prep cooking... Basic cornbread when is on the table we ate it at chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust, Pecan pie but son... Cookie in a cookie crumb crust it came out looking fantastic completely with. Next, pour cheesecake pudding... one hour before serving a normal dough to see the difference but! Of the filling will fit in the big meal think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the.! Recipe there is pie unless you want two very small pies! … Sour... May be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs that- followed this and was extremely happy the... White sugar, corn syrup ) with the amazing flavors of German chocolate cream and took! Cooking time ready made crust from the south looking fantastic link is to external. A small amount of leftover filling a cup of coconut!!!!!!!!!! Very small pies are completely crumby with no big chunks and pour the mixture into a 9 pie!

chocolate chip pecan pie graham cracker crust

Wilson Pro Staff Precision 100 Price, Transition Words Worksheet High School Pdf, Congress Hotel Deaths, Simpson Strong-tie Clam Shell, Audio-technica, Bluetooth Earphones Review, Importance Of Strategic Training,